Lost Respect for Arnold?

he’s arnold, ofcourse he is going to be an egotist. Saying he is no longer a hero for it is like saying steven hawkins is shit because he cant run so fast. Arnold wasnt my idol for his good values and modesty.

i idolized him as a bodybuilder and athlete, nothing has changed.

being rich must be awesome. Get bitches pregnant and don’t have to deal with watching the kid grow up and shit. Arnold fucks bitches, acquires babies, and keeps on fucken.

In Arnold’s defense that affair was 14 years ago

NEVER!

Although I dont respect him as an athlete due to steroid abuse, he is the ultimate dumb movie badd ass. Sucks for the murder victims family though if that is true.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:
I have no respect for someone that violates the trust of their spouse by cheating on them, politician or otherwise. It’s probably as prevalent among the masses, but politicians are more visible. They chose a career putting them in the limelight, so too bad if the increased scrutiny puts a target on their back. Maybe it will motivate politicians to be a tad more honest.[/quote]

what if she completely refused the “sexy sacrament”?
what if she cheated all the time?
what if she allowed him to bone outside, but then couldn’t take it?
etc

We won’t ever know, so I say no stoning, please.

[/quote]

He cheated on her, lied to her for 10 years, and when the truth finally came out after stepping down from office, she was devastated and left him.

I’m guessing some of the people here excusing his infidelity and dishonesty in the name of “egotism” and “everybody does it”, would be shocked and affronted if he’d cheated with a guy instead.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:
I have no respect for someone that violates the trust of their spouse by cheating on them, politician or otherwise. It’s probably as prevalent among the masses, but politicians are more visible. They chose a career putting them in the limelight, so too bad if the increased scrutiny puts a target on their back. Maybe it will motivate politicians to be a tad more honest.[/quote]

etc

[/quote]

He cheated on her, lied to her for 10 years, and when the truth finally came out after stepping down from office, she was devastated and left him.

I’m guessing some of the people here excusing his infidelity and dishonesty in the name of “egotism” and “everybody does it”, would be shocked and affronted if he’d cheated with a guy instead.[/quote]

Holy moley, that bitch so ugly, he’d have been better off with a dude…

Love child in question.

while we can all critisize, lets not forget, hes human, he makes mistakes, as we all have. is he the only person to cheat. hell no. both man and women cheat. doesn’t make it right, just makes him human with faults. nobody is perfect.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
while we can all critisize, lets not forget, hes human, he makes mistakes, as we all have. is he the only person to cheat. hell no. both man and women cheat. doesn’t make it right, just makes him human with faults. nobody is perfect. [/quote]

Yeah, but she’s a TROLL…

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

etc

[/quote]

I’m guessing some of the people here excusing his infidelity and dishonesty in the name of “egotism” and “everybody does it”, would be shocked and affronted if he’d cheated with a guy instead.[/quote]

again, we don’t know the whole story, and you did’t answer my hypothetical scenarios.

I don’t excuse or commend his behaviour, I say my gods won’t throw lightning and as long as they don’t know details, which they don’t wanna know.

With western press, it’s INFIDELITY ALARM(!) and moral hysteria breaks out.
Too bad it’s already passe and Schwarzenegger can’t do a rehab for sex-addiction.

The moment I see a society which condems politicians for raising dumb kids or being fat, I’m relocatin’ asap.

Well, we don’t know how that woman might have looked 14 years ago. A lot of latin women are slender/curvy before giving birth. But after…

What I really find upsetting is the thought that he and his housekeeper might have done it a few yards away from Maria in their own backyard. That really pisses me off. I mean its your family home, a place of trust.

But like someone said, Arnie was an outstanding bodybuilder who was instrumental in the multi-billion dollar fitness industry taking off. And he had a very successful movie career. Accomplishments you cannot ignore. I started weight lifting because of him and that will stay.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
while we can all critisize, lets not forget, hes human, he makes mistakes, as we all have. is he the only person to cheat. hell no. both man and women cheat. doesn’t make it right, just makes him human with faults. nobody is perfect. [/quote]

He is not HUMAN, He is the TERMINATOR , half man half machine :slight_smile: I am sure Marie Shriver was the perfect wife, it amazes me how shallow people can be .

She had to know he was a slut, if she did not know she was an IDIOT, I do not believe her for a fool for one minute.

if he was idolised for his morals, or for being the ultimate family man, or for any personality trait, shoot him the fuck down, but he wasnt, we idolise him because he was hyoooooooooooge!

he was always an egotistical ass, nothing has changed.