T Nation

Lost Love Story

Loren!!!

Question: How effective will doing what the guy in the video had done in winning over a woman?

this guy does douchebag beta better than anyone else

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
this guy does douchebag beta better than anyone else[/quote]

I bet the woman in the video ran 1000 miles in the opposite direction after she saw this video.

HOLY SHIT

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Question: How effective will doing what the guy in the video had done in winning over a woman?[/quote]

At the end, the pop-up box reads “Loren has seen this though I haven’t heard from her.”

There’s your answer.

Guys like this just don’t know when the game is over.

Okay, that’s seven minutes I can never get back…thanks raj.

At first I thought this had to be a joke, then I watched some of his Captian America video and realized he’s insane. If only Orion could have warned him about the danger of oneitis. Dude is in good shape for such a wuss.

I watched till 2:30 then I realized it’s like a karaoke video.

I laughed at the beginning when he stumbled, but his muscular right arm was there to catch him when he falls.

[quote]FrankCastle wrote:
At first I thought this had to be a joke, then I watched some of his Captian America video and realized he’s insane. If only Orion could have warned him about the danger of oneitis. Dude is in good shape for such a wuss.[/quote]

I can do nothing for this man-

I am afraid it is terminal.

My goodness that was sad.

poor dumb bastard.

Further proof that being jacked does not make one alpha

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
this guy does douchebag beta better than anyone else[/quote]

My husband showed me this video, without comment.

I have to agree with you.

Complete creepy, dirt bag with serious control and obsession issues.

Classical narcissistic “she has to love me, I’m so cool” beliefs.

If he spent 1/10 as much time being a nice guy and developing a personality as he did on this empty grand gesture (which was all “about him,” not her) he’d do fine.

What a shocking loser; radiates “date rapist”

— Mrs. Jewbacca

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Question: How effective will doing what the guy in the video had done in winning over a woman?[/quote]

At the end, the pop-up box reads “Loren has seen this though I haven’t heard from her.”

There’s your answer.

Guys like this just don’t know when the game is over. [/quote]

He thinks he’s too cool to be rejected. Best thing that ever happened to Loren is disappearing. He’d probably kill her one day.

— Mrs. Jewbacca

Proof that hot guys can be creepy too.

A few thoughts:

  1. I totally did not see that coming at 5:00!
  2. I always loved the way Neil Schon’s driving, but sensitive guitar work played against John Waite’s increasingly emphatic vocals.
  3. I felt like birds needed to be flying around the treetops when our protoganist bellowed, " I love you!" Maybe had a deer or two dart from cover? I think he missed a real opportunity.
  4. Thank fucking god I didn’t have a video camera in high school.

I feel like none of you know what true romance is.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I feel like none of you know what true romance is.
[/quote]

True romance:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I feel like none of you know what true romance is.

http://youtu.be/4clhZZ6sdjk[/quote]

“She’s gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.”