- I’m exhausted.
- My hamstrings cannot stretch.
- My shoulder joints are like engines without any oil.
- I don’t know how much I should eat.
- I have no strength.
- I work out way too much and I don’t eat near enough to support growth.
- I’ve read too many books about lifting.
- Lifting six times a week is too much.
- I can’t stop lifting and I can’t leave the gym until I finish every rep.
- I don’t care about a six pack, I don’t lift for girls and I don’t really know that much about lifting.
Those are all the things that I’m too afraid to say out loud. That felt kind of good.
I seriously focus too much of my time on stupid ass movements that will never put an ounce of muscle on me. I eat like a fucking anorexic rabbit and my support for lifting is non-existent.
I have made steps in the right direction. I started doing back squats, I began working on power cleans, and my deadlifting is getting slightly better.
Then again I have taken some steps back. I count every calorie. Every small pain or stretch and I’m afraid it’s all over. I’m living in fear of the bar instead of overcoming it.
The results on my liver testing is still up in the air. I’m running 11 miles a week for my job and I’m not putting any of the necessary calories back in to support that.
Sorry if I’m kinda just blabbering. I just need some help, some advice, a word of encouragement from any fellow lifter. I’ve driven myself this far and I’m just looking to do better and I don’t know how.
I have been lifting a year and five months and after all the information that I have read and all the stuff I’ve heard I’m just a little bit fried.
Just private message me or leave a message here. I’ll answer any questions you have. I know it’s a pretty large demand but any advice or tips or help would be great.
-An exhausted/fed up Hawk