Lost Friend To Girlfriend

Has anyone had a friend turn into an enemy because of his girlfriend?

I thought I was good friends with this guy, but apparantly it didn’t take much for him to turn. I’m glad I found out how he really was before I got involved in a business with him, which we were thinking of doing, just one week ago.

All three of us work together, and she really hates me now, for no good reason. I won’t get into why, it’s too long. This guy has repeatedly told me how is isn’t that happy with her too.

It’s just really funny how amazingly quick someone can change.

How long were you friends? Anyone that weak isn’t a good friend, probably doesn’t have a good business acumen, and won’t make it if he is that PW’d

My brother is like that.

He would sell you into slavery at even the hint of getting some.

Fortunately, he has a tendency to find rotten bitches that hurt him.
Unfortunately, they usualy hurt everyone around him before they’re done.

In my experience, friends and business don’t mix - I’ve seen and had a few friendships ruined this way. I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that most people are greedy when it comes to money.

Whenever my good friends girlfriends started to break us apart, the girlfriends always got removed from the picture. The way I see it is BOB - buds over babes.

Welcome to my second marriage.

The dumbass guy is so fucking wrapped around her finger, he’ll be out thousands before he figures out she’s not exactly honest. Actually, she’s not even slightly honest. :wink:

I’ve had this happen to me a few times.

At first I was in complete shock, but now I just think to myself, “Oh, you’re one of those guys.” And I cut all ties with them.

Months (or years) later when they have finally broken up with their gf/wife and are free to think for themselves again they’ll call and want to chill again.

Fuck’em. That ship has sailed.

During intercourse with his girlfriend he accidently shouted your name, she then confronted him about this and he confessed his love for you. This made her very jealous and threatened to break up with him unless he ended communications with you.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
During intercourse with his girlfriend he accidently shouted your name, she then confronted him about this and he confessed his love for you. This made her very jealous and threatened to break up with him unless he ended communications with you. [/quote]

Thats just a “man crush”.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
How long were you friends? Anyone that weak isn’t a good friend, probably doesn’t have a good business acumen, and won’t make it if he is that PW’d[/quote]

You’re absolutely right. This kid is such a loser. I’ve known him for a year now, but he’s totally turned these past 6 months because of this gf.

[quote]KiloSprinter wrote:
You’re absolutely right. This kid is such a loser. I’ve known him for a year now, but he’s totally turned these past 6 months because of this gf.[/quote]

Sounds like a succubus to me.

My understanding of this kind of situation is that reasoning with him is useless. Only singing “The Morning After” backwards to her will send that hellspawn back to where she belongs.

That’ll be tree fiddy.

It happened to me when I was 24…his girlfriend didn’t like ma and I know she played a role in the whole story.
Women are very manipulative.
She was also an ugly,very ugly boring bitch…I mean…come on!

[quote]conner wrote:
KiloSprinter wrote:
You’re absolutely right. This kid is such a loser. I’ve known him for a year now, but he’s totally turned these past 6 months because of this gf.

My understanding of this kind of situation is that reasoning with him is useless. Only singing “The Morning After” backwards to her will send that hellspawn back to where she belongs.

That’ll be tree fiddy.[/quote]

Faith No More? Good choice.

[quote]conner wrote:

That’ll be tree fiddy.[/quote]

LOL South Park Rules!

It happens. It sucks to lose a friend, at first, but then you realize that it’s better to not have people like that in your life.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
…but then you realize that it’s better to not have people like that in your life.[/quote]

Yes. This is 100% true !