Lost 4lbs in 4 Hours

Thanks to stomach bug,If anyone is doing a cut down and would like some spit in a jar let me know.
Litterally throwing up from 10pm til 2am got well bad ab soreness now.

What the most you have lost while ill?

Once when I was a kid I puked like 15 times in one day. I could hardly eat for shit. I can’t remember exact numbers, but that day I lost 10, maybe a few more pounds.

I had a tonsil and adenoidectomy when I was fourteen. Two weeks, went from 165 to 137 lbs.

I went from 170 to 130 over a two month long meth bender… That was awesome!

I had mono in high school and went from 160 to 140 over about a month.

That doesn’t sound so bad, but I was 6’3" at the time. I looked more than a tad malnourished.

I actually GAINED 13 lbs after fighting some minimal stomach poisoning from some bad chinese takeout. It almost ruined my goal of reaching 180 on the velocity diet 3 weeks later.

I had pneumonia senior year in HS and I dropped from 150 to 130 in about a month.

When I wrestled in HS, I once lost 8 lbs in a 2.5 hour practice. One guy dropped 12 lbs in the same practice, which was the most anyone dropped during a practice that year. Our practices were brutal.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I had pneumonia senior year in HS and I dropped from 150 to 130 in about a month.

When I wrestled in HS, I once lost 8 lbs in a 2.5 hour practice. One guy dropped 12 lbs in the same practice, which was the most anyone dropped during a practice that year. Our practices were brutal.

DB[/quote]

Daamnn, dehydration much?

Went from 195 to 181 in 13 days. Tonsillectomy when I was 22. No good.

I usually lose weight at 4:30-5:00 PM every day, when I take a 5 lb shit. On holidays I’ve been known to clog the eco-friendly toilets in 3 star hotels.

Otherwise I lost 15 lbs from eating weird food in China over the last 3 weeks.