Lost 41 Lbs in a week?!

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
The Family Guy episode about the fat guy strangler was actually based on me. [/quote]

Pow right in the kisser, Pow right in the kisser, Pow right in the kisser. [/quote]

Eye twitches and hands start to sweat

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

YEAHHHHHH

Let’s everyone bring shame to them and their families. Rotten cabbage hurled in their general direction should satisfy the angry mob of abdominal muscle sporters.

OR

Stuff their mouths full of sweet tarts and jolly ranchers and hang them by the feet from a tree. Then have the townschildren beat them with bamboo reeds until the candy comes flying out for the worthy to enjoy [/quote]

Lol - I wouldn’t go that far, just don’t expect any ticker tape parades for finally ending your love affair with mac & cheese…[/quote]

How bout we settle on the Macy’s parade then. Tie ropes to them and fill them with helium.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

YEAHHHHHH

Let’s everyone bring shame to them and their families. Rotten cabbage hurled in their general direction should satisfy the angry mob of abdominal muscle sporters.

OR

Stuff their mouths full of sweet tarts and jolly ranchers and hang them by the feet from a tree. Then have the townschildren beat them with bamboo reeds until the candy comes flying out for the worthy to enjoy [/quote]

Lol - I wouldn’t go that far, just don’t expect any ticker tape parades for finally ending your love affair with mac & cheese…[/quote]

Agreed. I am not the type of person to point and laugh at someone for being obese in public, but let’s get serious…it takes some serious neglect or mental issue to allow yourself to get so fat that you can barely move or for your belly to hang past your knees. don’t understand applauding because someone finally paid attention to their physical state.

Reality TV is now the highest form of public ridicule.

And fuck you all. The dog whisperer is NOT reality TV.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

being obese in public, [/quote]

Banish them to Chateau D’if I say

edited

I used to watch too but also stopped when all they started doing was shameless advertising. Also 2 of the former contestants work out at my gym, the old guy and his wife, the old guy won the take home challenge or whatever it is. They have both successfully kept the weight off and look great. Part of it may be that when they came home they didnt really have any responsibilities, kids, work etc. But i do give them props. Shes nice, hes kinda a dick.

biggest loser protein has something like 4g protein, talk about great protein…

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

biggest loser protein has something like 4g protein, talk about great protein…[/quote]

Wow, Just checked it out. It has more carbs than protein per serving. That’s ridiculous.

My mom loves this show, whenever I have sat down and watched it with her it always just astounds me how much people cry about how fat they are. So I always make really loud sniffling noises every time someone starts crying just because it pisses her off. That is the entertaining aspect of the show for me, it ends there.

There was one guy who was about 17-18 and weighed 400+, he was so fat he was on two consecutive seasons of the show.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

biggest loser protein has something like 4g protein, talk about great protein…[/quote]

Wow, Just checked it out. It has more carbs than protein per serving. That’s ridiculous.

[/quote]

That’s cuz your daily value of protein is only 40 grams. Only steroid freaks consume more than 30-40 per day.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
My mom loves this show, whenever I have sat down and watched it with her it always just astounds me how much people cry about how fat they are. So I always make really loud sniffling noises every time someone starts crying just because it pisses her off. That is the entertaining aspect of the show for me, it ends there.

There was one guy who was about 17-18 and weighed 400+, he was so fat he was on two consecutive seasons of the show.

[/quote]

I don’t understand the tears. That’s like sitting at home on your ass and never leaving the house and crying because you don’t have a job.

It’s like crying because your grass has grown to about 6 feet tall when you have a lawn mower in the garage.

It’s like crying because your daughter is a stripper after beating her most of her life, sexually abusing her and forcing her to be a prostitute.

It makes no damn sense…but people watch it.

[/quote]

I don’t understand the tears. That’s like sitting at home on your ass and never leaving the house and crying because you don’t have a job.

It’s like crying because your grass has grown to about 6 feet tall when you have a lawn mower in the garage.

It’s like crying because your daughter is a stripper after beating her most of her life, sexually abusing her and forcing her to be a prostitute.

It makes no damn sense…but people watch it.[/quote]

Because most of the ones watching are fat also, they believe they can be inspired by their fellow fatties. Also watching fat people excercise is funny, I dont watch it but have seen it and laughed.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

Because most of the ones watching are fat also, they believe they can be inspired by their fellow fatties. Also watching fat people excercise is funny, I dont watch it but have seen it and laughed. [/quote]

I like the grass analogy, that is perfect.

I would like to defend my mothers honor by saying she is not fat at all. She just likes shows that play on your emotions like that, women…

[/quote]

They are cut off from their families, grossly overtrained, literally starving, with absolutely nothing to do in their spare time but sit around and think. It’s a pretty stressful set of circumstances.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

Because most of the ones watching are fat also, they believe they can be inspired by their fellow fatties. Also watching fat people excercise is funny, I dont watch it but have seen it and laughed. [/quote]

I would like to defend my mothers honor by saying she is not fat at all. She just likes shows that play on your emotions like that, women…[/quote]

Sorry sir I realized that after I hit submit, I should say Woman in general like to see the emotional turmoil of people also.

Regarding the crying…

Don’t discount the impact of nationally televised humiliation.

Everyone has their personal demons/issues they have to fight/get over. For some it’s an eating addiction, for others its drugs or a fear of heights etc.

I mean personally I have zero problems with public speaking and it feels natural to me to speak to a crowd. But for many people a fear of public speaking is something they will fight their whole life or at the very least put a lot of work into to fix. Someone with an eating addiction will have to work HARD to keep their eating habits in check, while others it just comes naturally.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Regarding the crying…

Don’t discount the impact of nationally televised humiliation.[/quote]

LOL

…and you’re a woman? Aside from deb, yomama and a couple of others, there aren’t many of you who are that outspoken and witty. Keep it up.

Also, that isn’t meant to be sexist…just realist.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Regarding the crying…

Don’t discount the impact of nationally televised humiliation.[/quote]

LOL

…and you’re a woman? Aside from deb, yomama and a couple of others, there aren’t many of you who are that outspoken and witty on the site. Keep it up.

Also, that isn’t meant to be sexist…just realist.[/quote]

Put in the company of Deb?

This makes me happy.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

I would like to defend my mothers honor by saying she is not fat at all. She just likes shows that play on your emotions like that, women…[/quote]

Sorry sir I realized that after I hit submit, I should say Woman in general like to see the emotional turmoil of people also. [/quote]

No problem, I have noticed reality TV has kind of made a push in that direction in general. Shows that are supposed to make you feel good about how everyone in the world is a good person are all over the place now.

Shows like undercover boss completely embody what I am talking about. The CEO goes and meets people in his company. Gives a bunch of shit to the people he likes who need it, end of episode everyone is happy.

Meanwhile every other worker in his corporation is being mistreated, but at least these people got some cool stuff.

It’s like crying because your daughter is a stripper after beating her most of her life, sexually abusing her and forcing her to be a prostitute.[/quote]

Hey, leave my sister out of this!

Regarding public ridicule, what is the consensus on the 150 lb. skinny-fat warcraft player that eats cheetos and mountain dew all day? I mean, a lot of “you’re a fatass” ridicule actually comes from people like this.

You know, it’s like the 2 pack a day smoker, or 5th of whiskey every night alcoholic making fun of the overweight diabetic. But people pick on fatties because they’re much easier and larger targets?

Just like to see some consistency once in a while.