Loss of Motivation

I’m not sure where this belongs, but I guess if I can’t figure it out it belongs in GAL lol.

I’ve been slaving away for the past two years in the kitchen and the weightroom. I’ve had tremendous gains in size, strength and appearance.

During this time I didn’t have many close relationships outside of family and 2 or 3 boys.

This year has been the best year of my life. I’ve made so many friends I can call brothers and girls I can always go to for help.

I met a girl two months ago. Long story short, she’s gorgeous and probably the nicest person I’ve ever met. I’ve always known the first part but once I got to know her I realized the second.

There’s a group of us that hang every weekend and it usually about 20-40 kids. We party. I wind up hanging with this girl more than my boys.

I’m falling for her hard and my weightlifting, eating, and sleeping has been taking its toll. I don’t feel motivated to lift, this has never happend before, I can’t eat large portions of food without feeling butterflies, and I wake up at the crack of dawn no matter what time I go to bed. I don’t have any disease, I just spend most of my time thinking of her and waiting to hangout when we do.

I just needed to get this off my chest cause, I think my boys are tired of hearing me talk about her cause I do all the time, and I don’t feel comfortable going into detail with my relatives.

What’s a man to do?

Enjoy the feeling. People write poems about this shit.

And then suck it up and get back in the gym.

Realize that a relationship requires independence.