Loss of Motivation During Cycle

Overtraining and adrenal fatigue are very related. All that ephedrine + heavy ass roid-assisted weights could very easily cause AF. I definitely believe what kroby said about how easy it is to overtrain on cycle. There are a variety of systems in your body that need to adjust to strength increase, and testosterone does not necessarily affect all of them.

I would get off the ephedrine, and start treating the adrenal fatigue. In the meantime, don’t do anything under 6 reps in the gym. Try not to go to failure on every set either. If you need more growth stimulus, try lowering the rest times.

1 Like

[quote]cadav wrote:
E_E i’ll wait for news from you. I also love ephedrine and when i find it (lol) i use a lot. I’m really intrested in knowing more about your experience. Thank you for sharing ;)[/quote]

Thanks to all for the replies, I will look into reset AD Hulk cheers.

Cadav, I am going to stay off the ephedrine for at least 2 weeks and then when I go back on I will limit my usage as it obviously got out of hand.

after such long regular use it is not easy, for example I worked until 3am this morning and was back up again at 8 and I am now working until 4pm It is days/nights like these that I really neeed a lift, but in saying that I feel a lot better than I thought I would after a hard night 4 hours sleep.

eales my friend your working too damn hard.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

after such long regular use it is not easy, for example I worked until 3am this morning and was back up again at 8 and I am now working until 4pm It is days/nights like these that I really neeed a lift, but in saying that I feel a lot better than I thought I would after a hard night 4 hours sleep.
[/quote]

I full understand your situration E_E
I have 3 jobs and the weekend is the worst time frame. I work as a software developer than i go to the gym (my own) where i work as a traineer then a breack with my girl and ready to go to the club (bouncer). Niiiiiiiice saturday nigh!

:smiley:

Sunday i went back home at 6am. At 830am start in the office…

WOAH

gotta pay those bills! Bloody mortgage gone up £260 a month last month

Anyway back on topic I am feeling like a sad little junkie right now, my body is missing the buzz of eph so bad i am desperately craving sugar and caffine, I am trying to stave it off with sweet apples but I really do feel like a junkie.

I must order some of that HOT-ROX asap.

Cheers :slight_smile:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

PM me if you want a bulk powder source.

Bushy[/quote]

That’s just asking for PM spam.

I will add that the sample of moda from AirSealed I received did NOT test pure. I will say that both the chemical testing and the drug’s effects are sub-par in comparison to past samples from other sources that were tested.

I’ve heard their other bulk powders are good, and the pills are good (including moda), but I don’t have experience with either of these.

As a disclaimer, I do not advocate the purchase or use these substances in any way without either a medical prescription or government exemption for laboratory use. I do fall under this umbrella, which is why I gave my above opinion of their product.

EDIT: I do not know where Bushy gets his supplies. I just made the reference here in case him or others use AirSealed’s products.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
DAmn, how did your mortgage go UP? The interest rates have been falling…

Let me guess, you remortgaged your house, freed up some equity and bought 20 kilos of ephedrine.

No, I guess not, lol.

BTW, modafinil is probably also what you want, if you are working long shifts mate.

PM me if you want a bulk powder source.

Bushy[/quote]

Interest rates have fallen the last three times, but mortgage rates have still gone up!

I was on a great deal of 3.99%, the best I could get last month was 5.25% (I actually secured that deal about 4 months ago, if I had got a deal last month it would have been even more, the same mortgage deal is now 6.25%)

Anyway I am hijacking myself,

Ok guys so I am now looking into reset AD, modafinil and pregnenolone, cheers