Losing Your Wallet Sucks

There was a study done that showed over 3/4 of all “lost” wallets were returned if they had a baby picture in them as apposed to 15 percent of the control. So even if you don’t have a baby - just get a baby picture and put it in there to increase your chances of return. Details here:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
the OP has the deepest voice of anyone i have ever heard[/quote]

I knew you were going to say that. When I answered, I pictured you moving the phone away from your ear and making sure you had called the right person.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Man, I was living in Austin about 9 years ago and lost my wallet shortly after I turned 18. I was freaking out 'cause I had no idea how to do anything on my own and didn’t know how to go about getting a new DL, SS card, etc… Less than a week later my wallet came in the mail, with the $30 some-odd I had still in it. Just when you think people have no redeeming qualities someone does something that somewhat restores your faith in humanity.[/quote]

Why do/did you keep your SS card on you? You don’t need it for anything. Mine stays in my safe. They are even harder to replace than a license.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

I knew you were going to say that. When I answered, I pictured you moving the phone away from your ear and making sure you had called the right person.

[/quote]

more like i moved my hand to inside my pants. but yeah

Ok, how many of you just checked to make sure your wallet is where it belongs? I will raise my hand right after I click the submit button.

I have a wallet losing gym story.

Went to the gym, i usually wear sweat pants so they are baggy…As im leaving I realize i no longer have my wallet so i go back to look for it. When I was looking, there were no old faces, so if it wasn’t there it was def stolen (no1 had returned it). I left my name and number with little hope, go home eat relax then realize i gotta freeze my credit cards. Someone tried to use it at subway (one right near my gym) and order shit online…

So next day im walking to work get a call that someone had returned my wallet, i was pretty happy about that. Go after work to get it only to find my credit cards and my TTC pass (transit pass worth $110) gone. Someone had the audacity to TAKE the wallet try and use it and return all that shit they didnâ??t need (ID, health card…)

Also once left my wallet outside a subway restaurant on a picnic table with $50 cash. Campus security called and EVERYTHING was in it, including the cash! I couldn’t believe it I would of gladly given the cash to the person who returned it but it was “anonymous”. This event had restored my faith in humanity…temporarily

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
the OP has the deepest voice of anyone i have ever heard
[qoute]

Why do/did you keep your SS card on you? You don’t need it for anything. Mine stays in my safe. They are even harder to replace than a license.
[/quote]

I haven’t had an actual SS card since 1982. Went swimming with it in the ocean and never saw a need to replace it.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

[/quote]

more like i moved my hand to inside my pants. but yeah[/quote]

PM’s holymac my number

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
JGerman wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I have a pair of Lebron James athletic shorts.

Damn…

I hope that means you approve! I got these babies 3 years ago from the NBA store when I was in NYC. Good times, good times.

You have shorts that fit you from 3 years ago?

Time to start reevaluating your progress, dude…

;)[/quote]

Damn right, my waist has stayed the same size for the past 3 years. I’m sorry you can’t say the same! Fucker! haha[/quote]

That’s what happens when you hang out with powerlifters. haha

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
the OP has the deepest voice of anyone i have ever heard
[qoute]

[/quote]

I haven’t had an actual SS card since 1982. Went swimming with it in the ocean and never saw a need to replace it.
[/quote]

I think for every job I’ve had I had to give my employers a copy of my SS card to prove I’m not an illegal immigrant haha. I guess they just need that info for paychecks and w/e other bullshit. I hate digging around for that fucking thing, and to be honest I think it is ridiculous that companies need a copy of that.