Losing Wrinkles

Or as its spelt on this site, loosing wrinkles

This would work… wouldn’t it?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,344829,00.html

I hope so. My plan is to build large enough muscles so my wrinkles will fill out. The few that are left I am passing off as striations.

What is this obsession with youth and beauty? It is borderline disgusting in my opinion. I mean, you have these 50+ year old women, trying desperately to recapture their youth, and wind up looking like freaks. Take Priscilla Presley for example. She is a beautiful woman, but she went and screwed all that up by having her face sliced up. Now she looks like a freak. FREAK!

This botox, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction society is really disturbing to me. It is indeed scary. I mean, WHY? What is it with this very disturbing obsession with looking young and pretty all the time?

What happened to growing old gracefully? Is it like, grandma thinking that she is going to get some young stud by having pieces of her face cut off? Is that all it is? SEX? IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT?

I hate this society. I hate these freaky freaks, who think that they are BETTER than everyone else because they have fat from their ass injected into their face.

Fuck that shit. Fuck fake people. Fuck that empty, fake, horrible, disgusting, “I have to look like I am in my 20s all the time” bullshit. FUCK YOU. FUCK THE WORLD.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
What is this obsession with youth and beauty? It is borderline disgusting in my opinion. I mean, you have these 50+ year old women, trying desperately to recapture their youth, and wind up looking like freaks. Take Priscilla Presley for example. She is a beautiful woman, but she went and screwed all that up by having her face sliced up. Now she looks like a freak. FREAK!

This botox, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction society is really disturbing to me. It is indeed scary. I mean, WHY? What is it with this very disturbing obsession with looking young and pretty all the time?

What happened to growing old gracefully? Is it like, grandma thinking that she is going to get some young stud by having pieces of her face cut off? Is that all it is? SEX? IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT?

I hate this society. I hate these freaky freaks, who think that they are BETTER than everyone else because they have fat from their ass injected into their face.

Fuck that shit. Fuck fake people. Fuck that empty, fake, horrible, disgusting, “I have to look like I am in my 20s all the time” bullshit. FUCK YOU. FUCK THE WORLD.[/quote]

Having a bad day?

Nah, someone needs to get laid.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Is that all it is? SEX? IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT?

[/quote]

Light dawns on Marblehead.

The woman was 33 and lost 200 pounds. She probably needed a lift.

My guess is that the doctors intended to do a lift, but upon closer inspection realized that there was not enough breast tissue left to do it well, and opted to use the implants to make up for the lack of volume. This was probably explained to her before the surgery.

Skaz have you gone on your shooting spree yet? If not, please PM me your projected location so I can not be there. -DK

Yo Mama, tried to P M you twice. don’t know if you received. do you want a guitar pick from a lynyrd skynyrd concert?