Losing Weight Before Summer

As of right now I weigh 140 something lbs, and am a 5’7" woman. I normally have a small frame, but after having a child 9 months ago, it’s been hard to take off the weight. True, I did get down to 130 back in October, but then somehow and since i haven’t been able to stop eating. And I don’t know why! I used to weigh 120 (Before the baby), and i want to get back down to that quickly yet healthily.

Does anybody have any suggestions for diet/exercise in order to lose the baby weight before summertime? Please let me know-- I’m desperate!!

You could try reading some of the articles on here. Turns out a lot of them have to do with diet and losing weight. Amazing, I know.

You dont have to be so mean about it. I’m new to the site and dont know where anything is. Would you mind sending me some of the links??

Welcome newbs,
It can be overwhelming!
Read, read, read! Then read some more :slight_smile:

I’ve bookmarked some of my fave articles and threads in my profile: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/myTNation.do?id=113927

Hope this helps a bit

fracturedrequiem,

Stop over to musclewithattitude.com sister site. We are a little more friendly and helpful over there.

There is alot of reading that can be done. Just start by reading. Alot of good programs both for excercise and eating.

Good luck! Remember lifestyle change over a quick weight loss change.

fitnesslady

Yeah, there was really no need for the rudeness. But thank you, I will be sure to visit the sister site!! Its just this site is different from most I’ve been on, so I have to get used to it. Thanks again fitness!!

Yeah, there was really no need for the rudeness. But thank you, I will be sure to visit the sister site!! Its just this site is different from most I’ve been on, so I have to get used to it. Thanks again fitness!!

[quote]fracturedrequiem wrote:
Yeah, there was really no need for the rudeness. But thank you, I will be sure to visit the sister site!! Its just this site is different from most I’ve been on, so I have to get used to it. Thanks again fitness!![/quote]

bump