Losing the Pump Post-Workout

I have found that when using Surge, my muscles lose their pump almost within the hour. Is this a good thing, or no?
The same occurs when I take BCAA’s post workout. I continue to, but the pump stays with me much longer if I do not supplement with them.
Basically, why is this, and is it a good thing?

What “pump” are talking about?
Rather than discuss “pump” what’s your recovery like using Surge or BCAA’s pwo?
Are you able to make faster gains?

I can feel the pump for hours.

the so Called PUMP means little to nothing pre. during or post workout. Judge your progress on well progress size, strength, recovery, not blood flow.

Phill

I’ve read before that the better the pump, speaking as far as Bodybuilding, the more muscle that has been torn, and thus the better, so I was assuming, perhaps Surge is repairing the muscle almost instantly, or flushing the waste out of the muscle, or something… although I have found something interesting/slightly insane…
If I urinate too soon post workout, I feel like I repair slower, and Surge and BCAA’s both tend to have the effect of making me have to pee sooner.
Maybe I’m crazy…

[quote]n0ir wrote:
I’ve read before that the better the pump, speaking as far as Bodybuilding, the more muscle that has been torn, and thus the better, so I was assuming, perhaps Surge is repairing the muscle almost instantly, or flushing the waste out of the muscle, or something… although I have found something interesting/slightly insane…
If I urinate too soon post workout, I feel like I repair slower, and Surge and BCAA’s both tend to have the effect of making me have to pee sooner.
Maybe I’m crazy…[/quote]

Your not crazy just miss informed. Take the proper post workout supps, dont’ worry about “the pump”, and for god sakes take a leak when you need to take a leak!

[quote]JNeves wrote:
n0ir wrote:
Maybe I’m crazy…

Your not crazy just miss informed. Take the proper post workout supps, dont’ worry about “the pump”, and for god sakes take a leak when you need to take a leak!
[/quote]

Yes but for even better recovery, when you urinate try doing it on your muscles. I would start with the biceps first.

Nah you’re an idiot it’s traps first, then abs then biceps. Can’t remember where i read it, maybe do a search for it

[quote]JNeves wrote:
n0ir wrote:
Maybe I’m crazy…

Your not crazy just miss informed.
[/quote]

He’s both.

I find that if I pick my nose between sets it takes me 4 additional weeks before I’m strong enough to work that group again.

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
Nah you’re an idiot it’s traps first, then abs then biceps.[/quote]

Now THATS something only the guys can do :wink:
Joys

are you taking caffeine prior to your workouts, that can effect glycogen replenishment. ???