Losing My Spare Tire & Belly Fat

what can i do to lose my love handles and belly fat? is hiit cardio the only way? are there certain exercises i can do that would help getting rid of my love handles?(what about the one where you stand with a db in one hand and lean down to the side?? is that any good??)

also, i want to try to maintain or even gain muscle size. what would be a good workout plan form me? how many days cardio? how many days weights?

thanks

I give this thread 8 posts before it peters off and dies. Philly you should just start a workout journal tracking your workouts, diet, rest, and progress. Include pictures and what not and maintain that thread since you have this tendency to write the same question in a different way and post it up just so it dies after a handful of posts.

That is the best suggestion I can give you.

So to recap :

Workout Journal -

1. Height Weight
  2. Workout log
  3. Diet Log
  4. Pictures
  5. Update it and maintain it so people take you seriously.

Good luck.

[quote]Philly wrote:
what can i do to lose my love handles and belly fat?
[/quote]

burn more calories than you consume

[quote]Philly wrote:
are there certain exercises i can do that would help getting rid of my love handles?
[/quote]

No. It is not possible to “spot reduce” fat. The order in which fat deposits are used up is determined by genetics.

[quote]Philly wrote:
also, i want to try to maintain or even gain muscle size. what would be a good workout plan form me? how many days cardio? how many days weights?
[/quote]

How does your current diet look like (<- most important)

What are your goals, age, height/weight, training experience, how much time can/will you spend working out, what equipment can you use, etc etc

Those questions are always the same, use the search function, read a little bit, put some effort into it :slight_smile: