Somehow, I think I’m loosing a lot of my sustanon in the needle-loading process…I’ve been loading between .5 and .6 mls/ccs every time, and I’ve shot 9 times… out of a 10ml bottle. I’m already about 2/3rds of the way through it, when I should be theoretically just a little over halfway.
I’ve noticed that after I draw there is a little bit of oil on the outside of the rubber vile stopper, and when I change the needles, there are droplets around the base of it… also seems to be a few drops coming out of the top of the needle when it pulls out of the vial.
Is this common?
Here is my procedure:
- Wipe the vial top with a swab.
- Attach needle and pull back .6ml of air into it.
- Insert needle with vial held upside down.
- Inject air into vial above liquid
- Pull back gently to load needle to between .5 and .6
- push out any air bubbles and correct for volume in needle
- pull out needle with bottle still held upright.