Right now I'm on Get Huge Phase 2 by Chad Waterbury, the thing is spring break is just two months away and I would love to shed some fat. So here is my plan so far, im opened to any suggestions.
1) Carb cycling (more carbs on workout days and less on off days)
2) Eating more veggies/fruits
3) 5 small meals a day
4) Increasing my daily energy expenditure (ex walking the stairs instead of taking the elevator)
5) Cutting out junkfood/softdrinks
6) Bumping up olive oil/fish oil intake
7) Bumping up protein intake
Anything I'm missing out on? Perhaps some steady state cardio?
Here's my current log if you're interested: