T Nation

Lose More with Weights or Cardio

This was a question asked on Yahoo Answers.

The responses were something. One person suggested a colon cleanse as the best way to lose weight.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091208114752AAVAqnj

QUESTION
Open QuestionShow me another �»
Can you lose as much weight lifting weights as doing cardio?

ONE OF THE ANSWERS
I used everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I used colon cleanse. I appreciate they say that pills don’t work, however they certainly worked for me, and they’ve been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too.There is a free trial going on at the moment at seback.yourlosefatpro.info , try it out, what have you got to lose?
Source(s):
seback.yourlosefatpro.info

There’s a sucker born every minute.

Just take a look at the best answer to-How many calories should a 4 year old girl eat?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlRoZsVszvU7eCGgwLRwqnTsxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20091209095538AAMzitI

Something I would not want to see is 4 year old girl on colon blow.

best way to lose weight I ever found was Tyhpoid Fever.

Apparently the answerer was just full of shit.

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Apparently the answerer was just full of shit.

;)[/quote]
ZING!

Are you guys too stupid to realize that all these “colon cleanse” postings are advertisements by a spambot?

[quote]Vtecthis wrote:
Are you guys too stupid to realize that all these “colon cleanse” postings are advertisements by a spambot?[/quote]

Fella we know. There was a whole list of answers all saying cardio beats lifting weights for weight loss.

I just posted the question and the first answer rather than the whole long post.

But thanks for schooling us.

Yahoo Answers - Trolls trolling trolls

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
best way to lose weight I ever found was Tyhpoid Fever.[/quote]

I lost 6 kilos in 2 months last time I was very sick. Fuck you Jenny Craig.

There are lots of infomercials about colon cleanse so they must be selling quite a bit of it