Lose Fat This Way?

ok here’s the thing… my resting metabolic rate is 1850 kcal… and i eat 1780 calories perday… and my workout is really intense i burn 400+ during my workout…

im 180cm and 164 pounds… i have a 6.3 fat percentage…

and im doin cardio… 65% Heart rate “fat burning zone”…

but i wanna stop the cardio…

will i remain the same… ?

Are you doing the cardio on different days from weight training? If so, then just tack on 20 minutes, or so at the end of your weighted workouts, that way it doesn’t soak up extra time in transit. Oh, and go play soccer, that way you can get your cardio in, in a fun way.

DJ

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
ok here’s the thing… my resting metabolic rate is 1850 kcal… and i eat 1780 calories perday… and my workout is really intense i burn 400+ during my workout…

will i remain the same… ?[/quote]

Cut out the cardio and see how your body starts to respond. Experiment. You’ll be able to tell pretty quickly whether this will be positive or negative.

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
will i remain the same… ?[/quote]

Uh…well, if you are burning fewer calories in a week than usual, then that means they are staying in your body.

So you’ll get heavier.
Now this could mean more fat or more muscle or both. Since you are pretty thin, i would guess these extra calories would help you in putting on some more muscle.

But yes…as someone else mentioned, cut the cardio for 2 weeks and see what happens.
Take measurements:
mirror, clothes, strength

Then go for another 2 weeks…etc.