Lose Fat Keep Mass

I got released from prison a year ago since then ive hit the weights vigorisly and ate like a horse. Fromthe shock of being in the community lifting and eating alot i put on alot of muscle and aswell fat. Im currently 235 and would like to cut to 205 but i dont want to lose to much of this muscle i stacked on.

[quote]sustanon604 wrote:
I got released from prison a year ago since then ive hit the weights vigorisly and ate like a horse. Fromthe shock of being in the community lifting and eating alot i put on alot of muscle and aswell fat. Im currently 235 and would like to cut to 205 but i dont want to lose to much of this muscle i stacked on. [/quote]

Try reading some of the hundreds of articles on nutrition and fat loss on this site and then apply the information.

Lose weight slowly if you want to keep as much muscle as possible, and keep lifting heavy. It can be as simple as cleaning up your diet and eating just enough to lose about half a pound to a pound per week.

Some people need to pay more attention to detail than that, but it’ll get you started until you can read through some articles.