Lorenzo Lamas = Super Cheese

As I type this, I see that the days of “Renegade” for Lorenzo Lamas have long passed. Granted, it looked like a low budget series in its own right, but who could go wrong with the the good guys always winning, and getting laid every program. Kinda like Captain Kirk, but only on a Harley.

Lorenzo has graduated (ahem) to the Sci-Fi channel. That’s right, the ultimate cheesy of the cheese channels. Have any of you seen “Raptor Island”? Who said it ain’t easy being cheesy? It apparently is. Bad script with worse special effects. There should be an awards show for these. I always imagined Lamas getting more pussy than he knew what to do with, and he probably still does. I guess he just has bills to pay. Oh well.

Aside from every movie on Sci-Fi, what other cheesy movies are worth watching?

Ever see “The Toxic Avenger”?

The whole family must have bills to play. Or desparately need exposure. His daughter is on the Bachelor.

Ah yes good ol’ Renegade, hard to imagine people considered him built at one time. My buddy from High School idolized him, me not so much

[quote]5.0 wrote:
As I type this, I see that the days of “Renegade” for Lorenzo Lamas have long passed. Granted, it looked like a low budget series in its own right, but who could go wrong with the the good guys always winning, and getting laid every program. Kinda like Captain Kirk, but only on a Harley.

Lorenzo has graduated (ahem) to the Sci-Fi channel. That’s right, the ultimate cheesy of the cheese channels. Have any of you seen “Raptor Island”? Who said it ain’t easy being cheesy? It apparently is. Bad script with worse special effects. There should be an awards show for these. I always imagined Lamas getting more pussy than he knew what to do with, and he probably still does. I guess he just has bills to pay. Oh well.

Aside from every movie on Sci-Fi, what other cheesy movies are worth watching?[/quote]

Yep, they all still have bills to pay which is why I can never understand when people complain about actors taking certain roles. It’s their livelihood. Most of these actors also have no clue how the final product will turn out. They basically hear “hey, the director of ‘such and such’ wants you to be in his/her movie. It’s 3 days on set and you get $5,000 per day. You want it?”

As for other movies, google “Asylum Entertainment”. Their movies are just watchable enough to completely make fun of. They rip off their ideas from newly released movies, such as:

“Transmorphers”
“Snakes on a Train”
“Alien vs. Hunter”
“King of the Lost World” (King Kong)

They have a new one in Blockbuster but I forget which idea they’re stealing.

[quote]
Ever see “The Toxic Avenger”? [/quote]

One of many Troma films:

Ever seen “the Immortal”?

Highlander + Buffy + Lorenzo Lamas =pile of steaming…

I read a story about Lamas when he was getting married. His fiance [who was a playboy playmate] was throwing a bachelorette party. He showed up as the party was winding down to surprise her. He walks in to find his fiance fucking the male stripper her friends hired for her. He obviously called off the wedding.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
As for other movies, google “Asylum Entertainment”. Their movies are just watchable enough to completely make fun of. They rip off their ideas from newly released movies, such as:

“Transmorphers”
“Snakes on a Train”
“Alien vs. Hunter”
“King of the Lost World” (King Kong)[/quote]

Are those even worth watching?

[quote]Ever see “The Toxic Avenger”?

One of many Troma films:

[/quote]

Ahh - you one upped me! I forgot about “Class of Nuke 'Em High”!

Savage Beach(I might have the title wrong)

Barbarian Queen

Best I could think of off the top of my head.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
The whole family must have bills to play. Or desparately need exposure. His daughter is on the Bachelor.[/quote]

What’s she look like?

He golfs out by me and I’ve seen him at the driving range. He is very slim and tall but I thought he would have been taller. He is a nice looking man, I just always want to give him a cookie or a big ole burger to bulk him up a bit.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

“Transmorphers”
“Snakes on a Train”
“Alien vs. Hunter”
“King of the Lost World” (King Kong)

Are those even worth watching?
[/quote]

For a few minutes to laugh at, then you can turn them off. Some of them are painful to watch from the start because the audio isn’t even in sync with the video.

Here’s a preview for a fun troma film, Poultrygeist. Note not exactly work safe and gorey as hell:

http://www.poultrygeistmovie.com/video/trailer/

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

He golfs out by me and I’ve seen him at the driving range. He is very slim and tall but I thought he would have been taller. He is a nice looking man, I just always want to give him a cookie or a big ole burger to bulk him up a bit.

[/quote]

You’re a golfer?

Who woulda thunk it!

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Here’s a preview for a fun troma film, Poultrygeist. Note not exactly work safe and gorey as hell:

http://www.poultrygeistmovie.com/video/trailer/
[/quote]

O…M…F…G!!

What happened to the good ole’ days, like “Kentucky Fried Movie”?

The “Catholic Girls in Trouble” bit had me rolling.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
The whole family must have bills to play. Or desparately need exposure. His daughter is on the Bachelor.

What’s she look like?[/quote]

Blonde. Nice boobs. She’s pretty cute.

LOL