T Nation

Lord of the Weights: Return of the MightyMouse

Kept a log on here consistently for over 2 years but haven't posted any training since February. Been adjusting to a new job and new place. Hopefully I'll be consistent again.

Shout out to my awesome girlfriend for working her magic in the Lord of the Weights pic!

Name: Nathan
Height: 5'4
Weight: 147-150

Started a newish type of training and this is my 3rd week. Below will be my sessions from Monday and Wednesday.

8/17 - Monday - Deadlift

Snatch Grip High Pull
135 x 4 x 5 sets

3" SLDL
135 x 5
175 x 5
215 x 5
255 x 5
295 x 5

Leg Extensions
Lat Pulldown
Weighed Plank/ Kneeling cable crunch

Treadmill Hill Sprints
13% Incline @ 10.1 mph x 15 seconds x 5 with 30 second rests.

8/19 - Wednesday - Bench

Morning Weight: 147.2

Slingshot Bench
145 x 25, 15, 10

Standing Behind the Neck Press
75 x 12, 10, 6

Pinwheel Curls / Side Raises
32.5 x 20,18,15 / 12 x 15 x 3

Trap Bar Farmer Walks (first time doing these)
155 x 2 trips
175 x 1 trip

Rope Pushdowns
60 x 25,15,13

Peck Deck / Rear Shoulders
100 x 18,18,13 / 30 x 30 x 3

In. Welcome back.

Welcome back!

I am in here hard and fast. Did you get your blood work situated, Mighty? I am a healthy young buck again and dominating on my squat now. haha

Thanks everyone!

Destrength: I was on clomid for close to half a year but pretty sure my levels didn’t hold. Will go to the doctor soon and probably just get on testosterone for the rest of my life! I’m finally making some progress again, particularly on the deadlift.

8/21 - Friday - Squat

Morning Weight: 147 I think…been a few days.

Nice PR on the Kroc Rows this session!

High Bar Squat
205 x 10 x 3

Leg Extensions
30 x 2 sets. Forgot what weight I used. Always do high reps on these.

Kroc Rows
75, 85 x 8
95 x 27 (Rep PR) Hell yea!

Pallof Press / Kneeling cable crunch- 2 sets each

Treadmill Hill Sprints

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Destrength: I was on clomid for close to half a year but pretty sure my levels didn’t hold. Will go to the doctor soon and probably just get on testosterone for the rest of my life! I’m finally making some progress again, particularly on the deadlift.[/quote]
Alright, I hope you stay healthy. What’s your deadlift at? I am still trying to out pull you. haha

I’ll find out after work where it’s at! Only did the deficit sldls the last 2 weeks. Gonna see how many times I can pull 345.

8/24 - Monday - Deadlift

Morning Weight: 148

Awesome session today! Havent deadlifted so well in probably several years.

Deadlift
135 x 8
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 2
305 x 1
345 x 9

Lat Pulldowns
115 x 21+15+10= 46 (Wont change weight till I get 50 reps)

Leg Extensions
55 x 30 x 2

Weighted Plank / Standing Cable Crunch- 2 sets each

Treadmill Hill Sprints
13% Incline @ 10.1 mph x 15 seconds x 5 with 30 second rests.

I outweigh you by almost fifty pounds, and you still out deadlift me. Are you sure you’re not a crane?

Oh I’m not that strong bud! Plenty who can do more. What’s with your dead? Thought you were up there with me?

Oh I’m not that strong bud! Plenty who can do more. What’s with your dead? Thought you were up there with me? [/quote]
I deadlift 465. At least I squat 415 without wraps. haha

You can pull a little more than me then! Your squat is way more than mine!

Ok this is what happened to me at the end of Jurassic world and I want to know if it was the same for you.

The last ten minutes were like the best 10 minutes of my entire life but I didn’t realize that until it was finished and then I felt sad that I wasn’t savouring the moment…

You can pull a little more than me then! Your squat is way more than mine![/quote]
Oh, I thought it said 445X9 instead of 345X9. I was thinking “445X9? I would die doing 405X8”. That explains things. haha

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Ok this is what happened to me at the end of Jurassic world and I want to know if it was the same for you.

The last ten minutes were like the best 10 minutes of my entire life but I didn’t realize that until it was finished and then I felt sad that I wasn’t savouring the moment…[/quote]
Lol! Yea, the t-rex part was pretty awesome! I did a good job savoring the moment though ;). Saw it in 3d and on their extreme digital projector!

Oh, so this is where you are.

Welcome back little buddy. T-Nation missed you.

tweet

I’m in…I really enjoyed following your training log last time as we’re quite similar in height and weight, I’ve started a new log myself as it helps me stay on track at least until I get the training habit back anyway :slight_smile: