LiveFromThe781 wrote:
did anyone see this?

WTF? That kid is heeyyyuuggee! I bet he’s a natty![/quote]

dayamn…heeyyyuuggee lats!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
elano wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
did anyone see this?

WTF? That kid is heeyyyuuggee! I bet he’s a natty!

dayamn…heeyyyuuggee lats![/quote]

what i found crazy was when he was standing next to all the other teen bodybuilders and he just dwarfed them. the kid is EIGHTEEN

makes me think the things i could do with a slavic coach and lots of drugs.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
elano wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
did anyone see this?

WTF? That kid is heeyyyuuggee! I bet he’s a natty!

dayamn…heeyyyuuggee lats!

what i found crazy was when he was standing next to all the other teen bodybuilders and he just dwarfed them. the kid is EIGHTEEN

makes me think the things i could do with a slavic coach and lots of drugs.[/quote]

The kid is huge compared to anyone. Hard to believe he has that much muscle mass at 18. Must be loaded with juice.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
did anyone see this?

- YouTube [/quote]

anyone else notice how we got completely hijacked?
you can’t post this somewhere else? lol.

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Big Aristotle wrote:
This guy if a fucking idiot. I find it hard to believe that NO ONE in the ‘mecca of bodybuilding’ took the time to politely tell this jerkoff that his 1/16 squats are a waste of his time.

I hate ego lifting and I bet every penny I have that this douche couldn’t even squat 225 parallel for reps.

Playing devil’s advocate here: partial ROM squats like that can be useful, for powerlifters that is. Assuming (and that’s a big assumption) that was what he was doing, then there’s nothing wrong with the squats (although his antics were annoying).

Do you honestly believe this guy is a powerlifter? And if he were a powerlifter, wouldn’t he be doing these partial ROM squats geared?[/quote]

Well no, I don’t really believe it but was just saying if he was training for powerlifting then the ROM wouldn’t be a problem. As far as the gear, the guys at my gym usually just wear a belt when they do those.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
ok, lets get the bad taste from that vid out of our mouths…

Tom Platz 500lb 227.5kg squat for 23 reps - YouTube [/quote]

YYEEAAHHH!!! That guy is the fu^king man! Look how big his legs are and how he squats 500 with ease for 23 reps all deep as they get for 500lb. The guy is a MACHINE!

Added to favorites.