Looting in Ohio 10/15/05

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
That last question was rhetorical, right? Please tell me it was.
Heres something to kick around- Were the rioters reactions rationaly propotrional to the action? I would say NO. Therefore, there is no way to justify their reactions.
If you can somehow make a conclusive leap like that, you qualify for the Olympics of Stupidity.
[/quote]

Dude they are fucking Nazis. Here is a little history lesson. The Nazis were a fanatical regime which held power in Germany for much of the 30’s and 40’s. As a direct result of their actions 20 000 000 russian civilians were killed, 6 000 000 jewish people were killed, Im not sure how many allied and German forces died. In my opinion there are certain things of a sensitive nature that should just be left alone. Even though it may be wrong I think neo nazis should have no right to rally. They were clearly asking for it. In Germany they don’t put up with this shit.

Neo-nazis shouldn’t have the right to march.

And don’t lecture me on free speech in the U.S. I remember when a couple of black sportsmen were punished over raising a gloved fist. There was no violence in their action, but they were punished for it.

It’s always the same with these white hate groups. They all have the right to march and free speach. Shut them up and lock them up.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The constitution guarantees the right to assemble. The neo-nazis, as much as most people on here want to disagree, have the right to assemble in a peaceful manner. They cannot be denied that right. I don;t think they violated any law. They had the proper permits, and had not even begun the march.
…[/quote]

That’s part of the problem, them having the proper permits I mean.

How very likely is it you think that any black action group would ever get the proper permits to march in a white area? Or do you think they are smarter and perhaps they don’t want to protest in that way?

No seriously.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Neo-nazis shouldn’t have the right to march.

And don’t lecture me on free speech in the U.S. I remember when a couple of black sportsmen were punished over raising a gloved fist. There was no violence in their action, but they were punished for it.

It’s always the same with these white hate groups. They all have the right to march and free speach. Shut them up and lock them up.[/quote]

Lock them up for what? Having a different opinion than you do?

I love the way things like this bring out the tolerant side of the left.

If they had been marching in support of the murder of the unborn baby, you would have rolled out the red carpet. And had the blacks been the anti-abortion crowd - you would be in favor of locking them all up.

Hypocrite.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
How very likely is it you think that any black action group would ever get the proper permits to march in a white area? Or do you think they are smarter and perhaps they don’t want to protest in that way?
[/quote]

No - the problem is that a bunch of black thugs went on a rampage totally unprovoked.

[quote]paul bunyan wrote:
Dude they are fucking Nazis. Here is a little history lesson. The Nazis were a fanatical regime which held power in Germany for much of the 30’s and 40’s. As a direct result of their actions 20 000 000 russian civilians were killed, 6 000 000 jewish people were killed, Im not sure how many allied and German forces died. In my opinion there are certain things of a sensitive nature that should just be left alone. Even though it may be wrong I think neo nazis should have no right to rally. They were clearly asking for it. In Germany they don’t put up with this shit.
[/quote]

Dude - here is a little history lesson for you: Over 200 years ago, our founding fathers guaranteed that EVERYONE would have the right to assemble. It’s not reserved only for those you agree with. It is for everyone.

They wanted attention. That’s what the purpose of marches are for - attention. Had the neo nazis broke a law, or incited violence, then you would have something. The violence was unprovoked - it started before the march did.

To want someone’s rights taken away because you disagree with them is just as bigoted as the racists you are hating.

RAINJACK- Are you saying that if these fucks rallied in your town you wouldn’t do anything. If that is the case then you are a spineless pussy and you ought to be ashamed. I’ll put boot to ass if i ever encouter a neo nazi. This group is different from most hate groups. THEY ARE FUCKING NAZIS. 50 million people died as a result of the Nazis. Learn some history man. If this group had rallied in the 50’s and 60’s they would have been shot on sight. People forget to easy. I’m only surprised that the ohio follk didn’t cause some Nazi casualties.

I’ll sum this situation up for everybody.

The Nazis- total scum. Who in their right mind can idolize a regime that killed millions and then claim to be superior?

The rioters. What morons. Their actions only serve to perpetuate the sort of stereotype the Nazis promote.

People, in general, suck.

RAINJACK- Are you saying that if these fucks rallied in your town you wouldn’t do anything. If that is the case then you are a spineless pussy and you ought to be ashamed. I’ll put boot to ass if i ever encouter a neo nazi. This group is different from most hate groups. THEY ARE FUCKING NAZIS. 50 million people died as a result of the Nazis. Learn some history man. If this group had rallied in the 50’s and 60’s they would have been shot on sight. People forget to easy. I’m only surprised that the ohio follk didn’t cause some Nazi casualties.[/quote]

I don;t think it is right to deny American citizens their constitutional rights. Calling me a spineless pussy may make you feel better, but it doesn;t make you right.

DO I agree with what they stand for? absolutely not. But does not give me the right to deny them their rights. As much as you hate them, they are within their rights to assemble. The only group that violated any rights were the thugs and dill holes that tore up their own neighborhood.

I’ll say it once again - if you think that a group of people don’t have the same rights as you do simply because you disagree with them, then you are as bigoted and hate filled as the group you are hating.

But what do I know - being that I am a spineless pussy?

“RAINJACK- Are you saying that if these fucks rallied in your town you wouldn’t do anything. If that is the case then you are a spineless pussy and you ought to be ashamed. I’ll put boot to ass if i ever encouter a neo nazi.”

Nobody disagrees that these people are worthless scum, and should have their asses beaten. The point is that the “black thugs” didnt do anything to the nazi’s, they just looted the town businesses, the police, the innocent, etc.

All they did was give people like these racist groups more ammo. More stereotypical behavior to refer to.

Oh and as much as we might hate it, these groups have the same right to rally as the gay pride groups, the anti-war groups and every other group you can think of. If you take that right away, you take away everything this country stands for.

You are right about the boot to ass thing though. If I came across one of these racist groups i’d do the same. I’d also put boot to ass if I saw a group of black thugs looting my neighborhood.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:

People, in general, suck. [/quote]

Truer words were never spoken.

If the Nazis had their way everyone would be either killed or enslaved. A law should be made regarding Nazi groups. This wasn’t just a hate group, it was a nazi group. Hate groups can have the right to assemble but not NAZI groups. Forget about the law, what about basic principles. There are times when common sense rises above the law. I’ll bet if the writers of the constitution knew what would happen with the Nazis they would have added a special clause or something.

If the Nazis had their way everyone would be either killed or enslaved. A law should be made regarding Nazi groups. This wasn’t just a hate group, it was a nazi group. Hate groups can have the right to assemble but not NAZI groups. Forget about the law, what about basic principles. There are times when common sense rises above the law. I’ll bet if the writers of the constitution knew what would happen with the Nazis they would have added a special clause or something.[/quote]

Look - no one is arguing that the neo-nazis are scum of the earth hate filled losers. But as emotional as you are about this issue, if you were to do what you say you would like to do to members of this group - guess who goes to jail?

Rights are rights whether you agree with them or not. Returning hate for hate accomplishes nothing.

In fact, by blowing up like you do over the neo-nazis, you give them what they want: to be in the forefront of your mind. They caused an uproar, and never had to say a word. They have a right to speak. They don’t have a right to be heard. Ignore them. Proving how tough you are by kicking a neo-nazi’s ass will only put you in jail.

So, with your logic of “nazis killed a lot of people so they should have the same rights as everyone else”, than every group ever associated with mass murder should have the same faith. Well, to be objective, let’s establish a treshold that you can’t cross if you want to keep your civil rights. Let’s say a death toll of 10 million. Fine with me, but you’ll have to deny the freedom of speech to Communists (they’re the scourge of the earth anyway), to European colonists (the killed millions of innocent Native Americans) and to Christians (remember the Crusades and all the killing “in the name of God”?). To this, we can had the Mongols (40 million killed in their conquests), the British (for what they did in India), the Austro-hungarian empire (they started WWI) and everyone associated with slavery. Not much discussion going on with what is left.

Remz

[quote]Remz wrote:
So, with your logic of “nazis killed a lot of people so they should have the same rights as everyone else”, than every group ever associated with mass murder should have the same faith. Well, to be objective, let’s establish a treshold that you can’t cross if you want to keep your civil rights. Let’s say a death toll of 10 million. Fine with me, but you’ll have to deny the freedom of speech to Communists (they’re the scourge of the earth anyway), to European colonists (the killed millions of innocent Native Americans) and to Christians (remember the Crusades and all the killing “in the name of God”?). To this, we can had the Mongols (40 million killed in their conquests), the British (for what they did in India), the Austro-hungarian empire (they started WWI) and everyone associated with slavery. Not much discussion going on with what is left.

Remz[/quote]

It’s not logic. It’s the law.

I appreciate the history lesson, but it has nothing to do with the debate. Hate groups are allowed to exist in this country under the same laws as civil rights groups, pro-abortion groups and anti-abortion groups.

Honestly - you guys need to understand the issues before spouting off. No one is defending what the neo-nazis are saying. I am only defending their right to say it.

--------EDIT----------
My bad - I think I misread your post. Upon reading it again it appears that you are supporting freedom of speech. Please forgive my lapse in reading comprehension. (shut up deano - just leave it alone, big guy)

hmm, being a conservative living in northern cali rightn now, i feel a bit disenfranchised. i think on the way home form work i am going to knock over a few gas stations for early x-mass money.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
hmm, being a conservative living in northern cali rightn now, i feel a bit disenfranchised. i think on the way home form work i am going to knock over a few gas stations for early x-mass money. [/quote]

That only works if you have a crowd. Get some friends to help you.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
hmm, being a conservative living in northern cali rightn now, i feel a bit disenfranchised. i think on the way home form work i am going to knock over a few gas stations for early x-mass money.

That only works if you have a crowd. Get some friends to help you.

[/quote]

Heavy…

You are not quite Black enough to whack a Gas Station, I believe that the caramel tone of your skin allows you to:

A)Bust up a vending machine with a bat

B)Set fire to motor vehicles (but not steal the stereos)

*C)Pillage products from any tractor trailor that has been stopped and set afire by Blacks or Mexicans.

*Sub-section C2:
If Asians were responsible for setting the semi alight it is then the sole responsibility of non-visible minorities such as the Poles or Wops to carry off any booty available. Of course it goes without saying that come sort of clothing with street cred has to be worn while “in-pillage”. Homey don’t steal in Tommy Hillfiger yo!

If you would care to adhere to the rules as set out by the NAACP we can all enjoy a calmer and more efficient riot season.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

'Cake: Making fun of blacks and whites since…well since at least last tuesday.

[quote]The Cake wrote:
'Cake: Making fun of blacks and whites since…well since at least last tuesday.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up, Cake. All good looters know their ABC’s. Take notes, newbs… there’s a “shoot and loot” exam on Friday. Fuck the gas station, we’re goin’ for a Best Buy next week.

haha, good one cake.