Looks Like You're Leaking Oil There

I stand corrected. I’ve seen muscle implants pop like that, although all the silicon usually drained under the skin and didn’t cause the skin to break. Prof X makes more sense, I was just guessing to be honest.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Likely both, heavy on the puss. He had a massive infection. I think CT said he was there and he could hear it pop. There is too much pressure built up when flexing like that (all muscles are flexed at once in a bodybuilding pose). Add the infection to that and you get a lot infectious material trying to find an easy way out, especially if no antibiotics were used in time.[/quote]

In my imagination, an acne suffering 16 year old just flexed all the muscles in his face and all the zits popped at once from the pressure.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
GEEZ! Dude that is so f-cked up! -lol. Ya think he had enough balls to walk back onstage afterwards?

S
[/quote]

Not sure if you read the original, but I believe he did go back on stage. He also finished dead last. I’m pretty sure the judges would of been disgusted.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Ok, so was it puss or just the synthol that came oozing out? I take it synthol is not normally white, but I wouldn’t know.[/quote]

It looked a bit runny to be pus, but if there was oil in there as well it might explain it.
If you want to see how much pus can come out of a cyst check out this:

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html?mrr=we

It’s gross and gets worse as it goes along so don’t watch while eating (especially if you’re eating cottage cheese).

If were talking injections and infections, cant beat this puss-y, vomit inducing mother fucker…

[quote]MikeKubo wrote:
If were talking injections and infections, cant beat this puss-y, vomit inducing mother fucker…
[/quote]

That is awesome.

Why are jackasses who have no other muscle mass the ones rushing to this? This guy has no chest or natural arm size but thought inflatable arms sounded cool?

I had some inflatable Hulk muscles when I was a kid. Who knew they would be in style years later.

[quote]MikeKubo wrote:
[/quote]

sweet jezus…

[quote]MikeKubo wrote:
[/quote]

Now that wasnt a very pleasing video to watch

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Now that wasnt a very pleasing video to watch[/quote]

More on the opposite. I got a kick out of it.

Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me and while I was watching it drain I just couldn’t help but think about how the jerk was going to explain to all the hot chicks the sudden deflation of one of his gunz.

Boy, he’s in for a laugh!

Prof. X, I guess you were shivering seeing the hygienic conditions of the “operating room”… What I don’t get is why the doctor didn’t just put a tray underneath instead of leaving all the pus and blood contaminate the stretcher.

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
Ok, so was it puss or just the synthol that came oozing out? I take it synthol is not normally white, but I wouldn’t know.

It looked a bit runny to be pus, but if there was oil in there as well it might explain it.
If you want to see how much pus can come out of a cyst check out this:

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html?mrr=we

It’s gross and gets worse as it goes along so don’t watch while eating (especially if you’re eating cottage cheese).[/quote]

I took your challenge, psssshhhhh, easy peassy…

But for all the doctors in the house, is this something that you should go to the doctor for or can you squeeze all that shit out yourself, like dude in the above video?

The problem with ‘squeezing it out yourself’ is that you risk making the abcess/boil worse. I have seen people in the ER who tried ‘squeezing it out themselves’ and made the infection worse. I have admitted people that as a result of making it worse, needed IV antibiotics. Certain areas can be worse, i.e. the “danger triangle” in the face, that have venous drainage to places that can have dire consequences should the infection spread.

YU

[quote]beefcakemdphd wrote:
The problem with ‘squeezing it out yourself’ is that you risk making the abcess/boil worse. I have seen people in the ER who tried ‘squeezing it out themselves’ and made the infection worse. I have admitted people that as a result of making it worse, needed IV antibiotics. [/quote]

That is what I figured. BUt then we wouldn’t have this awesome video’s on the interwebs.

[quote] Certain areas can be worse, i.e. the “danger triangle” in the face, that have venous drainage to places that can have dire consequences should the infection spread.

YU[/quote]

So if I have an infection on my upper lip I could catch teh death?

Well, if it’s intramuscular you don’t want to do it yourself outside of an OT setting. Subcutaneous is safer as outpatient (I wouldn’t really recommend DIY). The injection site may give a clue to determine the likely depth of the abscess. But even if it’s subcutaneous you want antibiotic cover.

Depends on your health care system priorities. In this part of the world, if it’s subcutaneous, you drain, prescribe oral antibiotics, and tell them to go home and see the public clinic (if it needs delayed suturing).

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
beefcakemdphd wrote:
The problem with ‘squeezing it out yourself’ is that you risk making the abcess/boil worse. I have seen people in the ER who tried ‘squeezing it out themselves’ and made the infection worse. I have admitted people that as a result of making it worse, needed IV antibiotics.

That is what I figured. BUt then we wouldn’t have this awesome video’s on the interwebs.

Certain areas can be worse, i.e. the “danger triangle” in the face, that have venous drainage to places that can have dire consequences should the infection spread.

YU

So if I have an infection on my upper lip I could catch teh death?[/quote]

Sure. There’s always a risk there (so we cover with antibiotics for infections near the danger area).

On subsequent viewings you could see the huge spot. I bet that hurt like a motherfucker.