Looking to See Results People are Getting

Sounds good. I’m wondering if a 27-29 gauge will go in easier… Definitely giving that a try

seems like you’re enjoying life! did you actually found out why your low t?

No. My PCP just put me on. The endos hated that since they couldnt see what was up. I get it. That being said Im not sure my marriage could have handled 6 more months of fact finding and the T helped so…

Nuts have always been on the smaller side, very little body hair, and inability to lose fat my entire life so probably hypogonadism.

@NH_Watts. i get you. have you ever thought of maybe getting out to fix things? i mean yeah you’re having a blast now but maybe when things settles you might want to see if you recover naturally? yeah im tired of searching for the cause i too have little body hair, don’t experience morning woods often (i even forgot what that feels lol) and never seem full abs ripped

Nope. I’m fixed.

2 Likes

solid reply.

1 Like

Similar to me, too. Most chicks have more body hair than me, facial hair is pretty thin, got morning wood maybe 1x per week. Now I get wood if the wind hits me a certain way, and wake up with wood most days.

I have trouble getting lean too. I could gain strength and muscle before, but it was probably sub optimal.

I would leave a review on his business listing on google yahoo and bing and warn others . I would also write a complaint to the medical board and furthermore tell an attorney.

There are plenty of experts who will attest to the fact that he shut down your system and left you to suffer without helping you.

What a straight up fuck stick. People like this don’t deserve to treat.

i get you. i saw my friends getting stronger way faster than me and recovering way better than me. if i take a break from the gym. RIP strength.

i lose weight fast, but mostly strength and muscle

only good thing is i dont have to shave beard weekly like most people do haha i shave my beard maybe once a month

1 Like

Lol I used to love when one of my fellow supervisors gets in trouble for having a scruffy face. He tells them he shaved last night. It’s always a ”Why can’t you shave like Ben?” Like dude I shave once a month tops. I don’t even know where my razor is I look at it so infrequently

Small town Alabama. He’s the only doc in this town that was willing to prescribe Testosterone. Every other doc I got the “Well if you exercise more it’ll come up naturally” speech. I was also told that I gained all the weight so quick that it killed my Testosterone levels

You call a telemedicine clinic or find a doc you can fly out and see once - then get the prescription when needed. That’s what I did. Even bit cities have issues. I am in Houston and flees to Chattanooga Tn

It could be the other way around, testosterone decreasing would expect weight gain. Lots od mean men out there with low testosterone. So if the cause of the weight gain is because of low testosterone, you won’t be able to lose weight.

What doctors are finding is being overweight effects testosterone less than we believe, sure losing a little will only increase testosterone by a small margin, your T is at 99. So you lose weight and it increases to 230, you still need TRT.

You say you feel depressed, they are more than happy to prescribe drugs.

You could always give Defy Medical a consideration, doesn’t matter where you live.

haha.

“Can’t sleep? Here is a tranquilizer that knocks you out. You’re not technically sleeping or recharging but your eyes are shut and your brain mostly stops.”

1 Like

@NH_Watts

did your sleep improve with higher T levels?

I was saying that docs are also quick to hand out ambien scripts. That being said I did used to have sleep issues but mostly due to snoring. I have a dental device I use that fixed it.

yeah just asking if maybe upping testosterone might help with sleeping issues

Unknown because I kind of dealt with all that at the same time as dialing in my TRT.

1 Like

thanks mate! its mostly anxiety i get at night, but im taking control of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes