T Nation

Looking to Run First Injectable Cycle

im doing this forum to get some input and any advice. im looking to do my first injectable cycle using test E. and im going to run some d bol for the first four weeks to kick start my cycle.

weight:200
height:6'6
body fat: id say around 10%

experience:
ive used tren xtreme back when could buy at local shops and also have used anadrol 50. that said im now looking to run some test E for twelve weeks and jump start the cycle with some dbol.

week 1-12 test E 500 mg (inject twice week @ 250mg)
week 1-4 dbol 40 mg ed
week 1-18 liver support

PCT week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

i was planning on having enough nolvadex to run 20mg eod from beginnning of cycle up to PCT in case i started showing sings of gyno. i read this in another forum and it caught my attention. what are your thoughts? lately ive been thinking on getting an AI like aromasin just in case gyno gets out of hand. should i just run an AI throughout whole cycle and use just use nolvadex as PCT? not a fan of how expensive AI's are..if running aromasin i plan on waiting to see if need..if do ill run 12.5mg EOD...25mg EOD if bad.

im tall and lean 200...dont look it. so im going for some all out mass. (honestly fine with some water weight) 20 plus pounds. i plan on eating 5000 calories a day and getting 200 plus grams of protein a day. im at the gym 5 days a week for a good 1-2 hours.

also i plan on injecting into the glutes with a 1in 23 gage needle seeing how im so lean and not much fat on my butt.

any suggestions or things to adjust would be much appreciated thanks.

Run an AI throughout cycle there are many side effects of high E2 that aren't visible. Serms are for pct.

Pct starts week 15. 2 weeks after last pin

23g are gonna be painful in my opinion. 25g is the largest ill go.

Yup! Even guys on low doses of TRT normally use an AI. I didn't at first since my Doctor did not include it in my TRT and I slowly payed for it. BUDs is dead on; symptoms can sneak up on you and soon you are wondering why you don't feel like you did when you started.

200@ 6'6 is really skinny.. you should try eating more

Sounds good thanks for input. I'll probably Switch to a 25g needle..just heard it takes forever to inject. Is one better than other (aromasin and arimadex)?...ha yea it's rough gaining weight. Got a fast metabolism and I got long limbs (8 ft wing span) so takes a lot to add mass...always eatin

Alright so turns out the guy I was suppose to get AI and pct from is an dang idiot and keeps telling me all I need is nolvadex and nothing else and that he can hook me up with 20, 20mg pills for an arm leg and my two front teeth!!..the goal was to start first of September but looks like I'm stuck postponing till I can get a hold of those last three things

google research chems. Have fun.

So I'm looking to use liquid aromasin, nolva, Clomid..anyone used and know about how many ml would be equivalent to 12.5 mg of aromasin..20 mg of nolva and 50 mg of clomid. Thanks again for da help!

sounds good you should have some good gains and you probably will start being able to gain weight naturally pretty soon, too. Seems like real thin guys are more after 28yr old, where fatty's like me are more after 25.

Take those AI's seriously and diet is key, you gotta eat enought to have the fuel your body needs for the gear to be optimal.

Good luck bro

Hey thanks man, I'm excited to start...I think I got the dosage right for Ai and pct...in my bottle there is 600mg or 60 ml. So if running 12.5mg a day a bottle would last 48 days. So we know a bottle should last 48 days and if we multiply that by 1.25 ml a day we get the same bottle lasting our 48 days. Therefore 1.25 ml is equivalent to 12.5 mg..haha! That make sense to anyone? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Hey thanks man, I'm excited to start...I think I got the dosage right for Ai and pct...in my bottle there is 600mg or 60 ml. So if running 12.5mg a day a bottle would last 48 days. So we know a bottle should last 48 days and if we multiply that by 1.25 ml a day we get the same bottle lasting our 48 days. Therefore 1.25 ml is equivalent to 12.5 mg..haha! That make sense to anyone? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

It should show the mg/ml on the bottle