Looking to Make Sure I Do Things Properly

you will be straight with the prop. itll be a mere week or so before you start noticing test kick with prop if its good

Current plan is:

Test P 100 EOD week 1-4
Test E 375 Every 4 days week1-4 (Just so I’m pinning on the same day as the prop) I may miss 1-2 doses in 4 weeks compared to the normal schedule but I assume with the prop going strong it shouldn’t matter
Test E 375 Mon morning Thursday Evening week 5-10

PCT week 12-16… Or longer if I feel its needed

Pct should start week13

Thanks

Day 1

Just took my first doses.

I decided to get the cycle moving quickly with the prop. After today I will continue at the 100 dose EOD until week 3 at which point I think the Enth should be starting to be effective and I will taper the Prop down 75 for a couple of doses then to 50 until the vial is gone.

I did 2 pins as it was my first time and thought it would be good to just get the first one in. Did both in the upper outer quad about 2" apart. I would say it went really smooth. Especially for my first injection and only having the internet to guide me. At first it was painless, completely. After about 5 minutes I got the charlie horse feeling for about 5 minutes. Now it’s calming down and all seems good for the moment.

I’ve had to take some time off from the gym the last couple of weeks to recover a tendon. I’m ready to get back and start killing the weights.

166 lbs 12% BF

Thank again for the advice and guidance.

[quote]installglass wrote:
Also, I forgot to ask. Research has shown that ideal needle is 18-23 gauge. I ordered 20. They are already ordered but does anyone have any thoughts on this size? I know to heat the test to aprox. 100 for easy pinning and to help PIP. Is there anything else that I should know? I will be doing this myself. No fear of needles but I do prefer to make this as easy as possible.[/quote]

Those 18gauge needles are good for punching small particles/chunks of rubber out of your vial top and into your gear. That and larger gauge needles can result in scar tissue build up in the muscle you inject.

Look closely at your vial so you don’t have rubber pieces floating. Rotate your injection sites, quads, glutes etc… so as not to build up scar tissue.

23guage is good for glutes/upper outer buttocks, but 25gauge 5/8th inch will work for quads and delts. Subcutaneous injections with 29gauge are most likely the way to go.

I’m sure I don’t need to remind you that you don’t inject Tribulus Terrestris or creatine. heh

The needles I have are 20 for the draw and 27 for injection.

I spoke too soon on the lack of pain. My leg was almost unusable when I woke up. When I put weight it buckled on me twice. I took a hot bath and it’s getting better. I don’t know if I did something wrong (2 pins in 1 muscle), or if it’s just because it’s my first time. Time will tell I suppose.

I will say the injection itself did not hurt at all. I honestly didn’t feel it at all.

The needles I have are 20 for the draw and 27 for injection.

I spoke too soon on the lack of pain. My leg was almost unusable when I woke up. When I put weight it buckled on me twice. I took a hot bath and it’s getting better. I don’t know if I did something wrong (2 pins in 1 muscle), or if it’s just because it’s my first time. Time will tell I suppose.

I will say the injection itself did not hurt at all. I honestly didn’t feel it at all.[/quote]

Virgin muscle acclimating to the testosterone. Inject a smaller amount next round and then build up from there. Massage can’t hurt either.

Read through:

So, does anyone know an approx time till I can walk again. Also I’m due to pin again tonight. Should I pin my glute with the test prop? its 150 per ml so I only need 2/3 of a ml to get my 100. After my first experience I’m pretty nervous. My leg is still almost unusable.

So, does anyone know an approx time till I can walk again. Also I’m due to pin again tonight. Should I pin my glute with the test prop? its 150 per ml so I only need 2/3 of a ml to get my 100. After my first experience I’m pretty nervous. My leg is still almost unusable.[/quote]

Try your glute for this one. Just remember if it’s your first pin in virgin muscle you are going to have some soreness. Take an iburophen and give it a few days.

If it’s not red or swollen or hot to the touch then there is nothing to worry about.

PIP will subside with additional injections.

So, does anyone know an approx time till I can walk again. Also I’m due to pin again tonight. Should I pin my glute with the test prop? its 150 per ml so I only need 2/3 of a ml to get my 100. After my first experience I’m pretty nervous. My leg is still almost unusable.[/quote]

What gauge needle are you using now?

I would go in glute/upper outer buttock or use opposite quad/thigh. You said you did two pins about two inches apart in your explanation so try doing one and see how it feels.

I’m going to do the glute tonight and see how that goes. I’m getting a bit worried though. It is a light red at the injection site and slightly swollen. I’ve been taking Vicodin just to be able to hobble around. Stairs are impossible. If it gets any worse or doesn’t show any sign of improvement by tomorrow evening I think I will see a doctor.

Ibuprofen will help. Try one injection this time. Two injections cause more trauma then one.

You remembered to swab with alcohol right?

Swabbed both injections with alchohol and swabbed the top of each vial before drawing. I really hope there isn’t anything wrong. I could be getting worked up over nothing. I will be pinning the just the prop .66 ml tonight. The glute is also a larger muscle

I’m going to do the glute tonight and see how that goes. I’m getting a bit worried though. It is a light red at the injection site and slightly swollen. I’ve been taking Vicodin just to be able to hobble around. Stairs are impossible. If it gets any worse or doesn’t show any sign of improvement by tomorrow evening I think I will see a doctor.[/quote]

Was your gear from a reputable source? Is this first time you have used this source?

Don’t call 911 if you bought bad gear on the street:

This is my first cycle. I did my research and have confidence that the gear should be good. Based on source reviews, if the gear is bad then it’s a fluke. If there is something more than virgin muscle acclimation I would say its more likely a reaction of some sort.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

I’m going to do the glute tonight and see how that goes. I’m getting a bit worried though. It is a light red at the injection site and slightly swollen. I’ve been taking Vicodin just to be able to hobble around. Stairs are impossible. If it gets any worse or doesn’t show any sign of improvement by tomorrow evening I think I will see a doctor.[/quote]

Was your gear from a reputable source? Is this first time you have used this source?

Don’t call 911 if you bought bad gear on the street:

[/quote]

Those were hilarious lol

Update:

Pinned second time last night. No injection pain and very little PIP today even in virgin muscle. I really started thinking my leg getting infected. It’s red and swollen and was getting worse. I have some clindamycin laying around from a previous injury. I’ve started myself on that. First dose last night and my leg is already 30% better. I can hobble without the assistance of a cane and vicodin now. I will cointinue this for a few days.

Update:

Pinned second time last night. No injection pain and very little PIP today even in virgin muscle. I really started thinking my leg getting infected. It’s red and swollen and was getting worse. I have some clindamycin laying around from a previous injury. I’ve started myself on that. First dose last night and my leg is already 30% better. I can hobble without the assistance of a cane and vicodin now. I will cointinue this for a few days. [/quote]

Sometimes for me my right leg kills after injection but my left is fine with the exact same compounds and mg. Also maybe the swelling is because you didnt go deep enough into the muscle? or you pulled the syringe out too quick and some gear is not sitting in between your muscle and skin? I had a friend who used the same stuff as I did from the same source, same batch etc and his injection sites swelled up and went all red, maybe because of the oil carrier or because it had a high % of EO in it. Keep an eye out for injection but if you did everything by the standard protocol then the chances of infection is very small.

I ended up stopping the clindamycin after a couple of days. I did a lot more reading and realized it was just virgin muscle pain. As the injections themselves don’t hurt to me I’ve started pinning everyday. I’ve broken up my ideal weekly doses into 7 and I’m acclimating the muscles. When they stop hurting from the amount I’m pinning I will raise the dose a little and start pinning eod. Thanks for all the advice. You’ve been a huge help and support.