T Nation

Looking to Lose Weight Fast

hey, i’m 215-220 pounds, have some muscle, but not too much. i’m looking to lean down alot, maybe gain a little muscle mass, but not much. whatever it is, i want to do it FAST!!! i’m very new, help me out!!!

damn

Gonna need more than that if you’re gonna lose weight…this site has plenty of resources…

Why dont you search before posting…

Search V-DIET, DESTROYING FAT, WEIGHT LOSS, ETC…

There is no magic pill or magic workout…you’re gonna have to bust your butt and diet…

Gonna need more than that if you’re gonna lose weight…this site has plenty of resources…

Why dont you search before posting…

Search V-DIET, DESTROYING FAT, WEIGHT LOSS, ETC…

There is no magic pill or magic workout…you’re gonna have to bust your butt and diet…

1. Find a saw
  2. Find a leather strap
  3. Fasten leg to a work bench
  4. Bite down hard on leather strap
  5. Cut through leg
  6. SUCCESS!!!

This will on average allow you to lose 1/5 of your body weight in 1 hour!

[quote]The other Rob wrote:

1. Find a saw
  2. Find a leather strap
  5. Cut through leg
  6. SUCCESS!!!

This will on average allow you to lose 1/5 of your body weight in 1 hour![/quote]

Why do you think so small? Start at the neck and you can lose about 93% of your weight!

[quote]Dustyluv wrote:
The other Rob wrote:

1. Find a saw
  2. Find a leather strap
  5. Cut through leg
  6. SUCCESS!!!

This will on average allow you to lose 1/5 of your body weight in 1 hour!

Why do you think so small? Start at the neck and you can lose about 93% of your weight![/quote]

and never have to think about it again

[quote]The other Rob wrote:

1. Find a saw
  2. Find a leather strap
  5. Cut through leg
  6. SUCCESS!!!

This will on average allow you to lose 1/5 of your body weight in 1 hour![/quote]

The truly depressing part is that I clicked on the title with the intention of posting this.

OP, The best advice in all the internets is contained within the following link:
http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/are_you_a_beginner_ii

This is called a ‘sticky’, because it is ‘stuck’ at the top of the beginner forum. It had indexed a great number of really good articles for beginners. Read it. Apply it.

Also, read the other three ‘stickies’ at the top of the beginner forum (basically the first four threads). Then come back and ask a more specific question. It’s not that we’re unfriendly, it’s that we don’t feel like helping people who won’t help themselves. You can prove you’re not one of these people by taking the aforementioned action (read the stickies).