Looking to Get Some Clen

Hey everyone,
firstly this is my first post here so HI! and apologies if this post is in the wrong place or if this question has been asked many times before!

Basically I’m looking at obtaining some clen, I live in the UK and as most of you are aware it’s illegal here to buy so I have to buy from an EU or US site.
I’ve also looked into liquid form - I know this sounds stupid but is “30ml @ 200mcg/ml” 200mcg per ml?

I’ve found 50x20mcg @ $15 at ampsntabs - first of all is this company reputable? Can anyone else recommend companies with a similar pricing or better?

Thanks for your time and any advice you can give (sorry for any rules I have unintentionally broke!!)

I don’t think we are allowed to give sources, the source I have its 100mcg/ml - 60 ml vial for 25$. I might do a stack of it with t3 in the summer, I’m still bulking kind of right now though. Anyone know if I should add an atihistamine also while on the Clen, also if stacking the t3 is safe. I belive clen by itself you cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

…and anyone that’s able to answer my q’s?

Cheers

You have a PM.