Looking To Get More Ripped

If want want the barrel chest look buy some pants that fit.

Just what exactly is your defination of ripped?

I’m 5’4" amd weigh as much as you do, from the crotch down.

Bullpup

What I find funniest is that I look just like that…

[quote]alex_trains wrote:
Here’s a pic of my gains so far, currently 5’5 and 115 looking pretty good I think.

Al.[/quote]

You shouldn’t post pictures of your little sister topless just to troll around the internet forums.

In the unlikely event that this is a legit post, go to Vroom’s beginner thread right away:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

In need of serious help. Though if you think you look good, I’m not sure if diet and training info is the the kind you need

[quote]grew7 wrote:
What I find funniest is that I look just like that…[/quote]

Yeah, that is knee slappingly hilarious. Just think, if you can make it to 30 without ever having sex, you can take that act on the road. My magic 8 ball says, “All signs point to virginity”.

Funny like “odd” not funny like “humorous”. o.o

I like the dude’s name most of all:

alex_trains

Really? You actually [i]train[/i], Alex?

And be careful about not ripping down too fast. Lord knows the horrific stretch marks that can occur at 5’ 5" and 115 lbs.

What do you think most hot girls who are 5’5 weigh? More than that I’d bet.

[quote]alex_trains wrote:
Here’s a pic of my gains so far, currently 5’5 and 115 looking pretty good I think.

Al.[/quote]

Ohh yeah…looking huge dood! Maybe you should think about cutting back on your carbs so you don’t get too swole…

Oh, give the kid a break. When I was in high school I was 5’9 and 125.

Alex, spend some time reading the articles on this site if you’re serious about learning. The guys here would be falling over themselves to spoon-feed you training and nutrition tips if you were a skinny high school girl… but you’re not, so you’ll have to do the work yourself.

[quote]jwillow wrote:

Alex, spend some time reading the articles on this site if you’re serious about learning. The guys here would be falling over themselves to spoon-feed you training and nutrition tips if you were a skinny high school girl… but you’re not, so you’ll have to do the work yourself.[/quote]

It has nothing to do with whether the op is a girl or a guy. It has to do with the op being full of shit. If it was legit, you’d seriously have to question the mental health of someone who weighs 115 and is looking to cut.

[quote]jwillow wrote:

Alex, spend some time reading the articles on this site if you’re serious about learning. The guys here would be falling over themselves to spoon-feed you training and nutrition tips if you were a skinny high school girl… but you’re not, so you’ll have to do the work yourself.[/quote]

You’re an idiot.

[quote]jwillow wrote:

Our giving him a hard time is not about his height and weight per se… it’s about the fact that given his height and weight he is “Looking To Get More Ripped”. More ripped??? The kid is 115 lbs at 5’ 5". So, either he is sadly confused or this is pure trolling…

You realize he didn’t say anything about wanting to cut. He did use the word “ripped” but it’s obvious that he thinks it means adding muscle, not losing bodyfat.

He may be clueless, but I’m still inclined to think he’s serious.

1)shoulda left the pic out
2).85 lbs a month, no, u should get .85 lbs a WEEK
3)u said ur ripped, sorry but your not yet
4)bulk BEFORE you TRY to rip

this post looks similar to the one i posted a month ago lol. but the only thing similar was our goals. either make a new name or change ur goals 100% in the other direction and fight back.

if there is one thing i learned on T-Nation its that if u work just chest and arms you are only setting yourself up for injury. think about it, it makes perfect sense

I’m waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out and say “You’ve been Punk’d.”

We need more info, such as your shoe size and how far you can stretch your nipple.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
We need more info, such as your shoe size and how far you can stretch your nipple.[/quote]

Shoe size only helps if the post includes a picture of him holding said shoe.

Guys, I think he said he was looking to get ripped a new one, in which case he has succeeded…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jwillow wrote:

Alex, spend some time reading the articles on this site if you’re serious about learning. The guys here would be falling over themselves to spoon-feed you training and nutrition tips if you were a skinny high school girl… but you’re not, so you’ll have to do the work yourself.

You’re an idiot.[/quote]

That may be, but his point about the girls has some good weight.