Looking To Gain Mass

Hey, I am a 19 year old corner back and track athlete. I am mostly lean, but I am tired of the way I look. I just don’t look good in tighter clothing. The clothes wear me, I want to wear them… you know what I mean?

Personally, I am very confident in the way I look without a shirt on, but not with one on. I want to get bigger but also remain super athletic. Here are some shots of me.

I’m on the right in both pictures.

Other pic. Notice the definition on my bicep from doing pushups.

troll?

you mean triceps?

eat a few sammiches

LOL

I give you a 1 because of the awesome definition on your bicep due to so many hardcore pushups. Keep it up!

you might need this …

oh dear!

[quote]kurtw83 wrote:
Hey, I am a 19 year old corner back and track athlete. I am mostly lean, but I am tired of the way I look. I just don’t look good in tighter clothing. The clothes wear me, I want to wear them… you know what I mean?

Personally, I am very confident in the way I look without a shirt on, but not with one on. I want to get bigger but also remain super athletic. Here are some shots of me.

[/quote]

Nothing worse than an amateur troll. You definitely showed promise at the start. All the expected hallmarks of a good troll were there:

1)Typical frat boy pose that contradicts the whole concept of bodybuilding.

2)Misplaced faith in an obviously sub-par physique.

3)The liberal use of cliches designed to provoke a response. I particularly liked the part where you cleverly played on the ‘bodybuilders look good fully clothed, but look like crap on the beach’ issue.

I must admit, it was all going swimmingly up until then, but you made one fatal mistake. You managed to spell ‘bicep’ correctly. If you really were at that underwear staining level of retardiness, you would of course have said ‘biceptz’.

And you wouldn’t have been able to tell your left from your right, either.

[quote]roybot wrote:
kurtw83 wrote:

Nothing worse than an amateur troll. You definitely showed promise at the start. All the expected hallmarks of a good troll were there:

1)Typical frat boy pose that contradicts the whole concept of bodybuilding.

2)Misplaced faith in an obviously sub-par physique.

3)The liberal use of cliches designed to provoke a response. I particularly liked the part where you cleverly played on the ‘bodybuilders look good fully clothed, but look like crap on the beach’ issue.

I must admit, it was all going swimmingly up until then, but you made one fatal mistake. You managed to spell ‘bicep’ correctly. If you really were at that underwear staining level of retardiness, you would of course have said ‘biceptz’.

And you wouldn’t have been able to tell your left from your right, either.

[/quote]

Rofl. Man the OP is crazy. Roy when you shit on a troll, it makes my day, you always come up with funny shit.

He got greedy with that second post.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Rofl. Man the OP is crazy. Roy when you shit on a troll, it makes my day, you always come up with funny shit.[/quote]

Thanks, Waylanderxx! I like trolls…

why are you grabbing your crotch? trying to squeeze some test out of them?

Why would you want to gain mass, brah? Do you want to be fat?!