Looking Through Kims Eyes...

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Ren wrote:

War sucks, no doubt about it. But waiting simply means more deaths and destruction. We can’t put our heads in the sand and hope it goes away. We’ve tried that and see what we got?

Kill 'em all now. Kill or be killed.
Tick…
Tick…
Tick…

so why exactly are millions in Asia worth LESS than here?

You have to choose. Do you choose millions in Asia or millions in, say, California?
Tick
Tick
Tick

Why? How are the people in California different from the people in Asia? They’re both human.[/quote]

And half Asian.

Why are you all so eager to argue with a madman? You can’t reason with people like this. They only understand one thing, and that’s being ignored.

Trusay

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You have to choose. Do you choose millions in Asia or millions in, say, California?
Tick
Tick
Tick

Why? How are the people in California different from the people in Asia? They’re both human.[/quote]

It’s your choice. Millions dead in North Korea or millions dead in, say, California, followed by millions of deaths in NK. Guess which I choose…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Shoebolt wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tick
Tick
Tick

Why? How are the people in California different from the people in Asia? They’re both human.

It’s your choice. Millions dead in North Korea or millions dead in, say, California, followed by millions of deaths in NK. Guess which I choose…

[/quote]

yes HH, we all know your desire to slaughter millions of innocents on other continents. You go go hang out with some African dictators, they’ll give you some good pointers…

Wow. Just when I thought NK’s government couldn’t possibly be any more evil, I stumble upon their treatment of the disabled. This is just chilling stuff.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Wow. Just when I thought NK’s government couldn’t possibly be any more evil, I stumble upon their treatment of the disabled. This is just chilling stuff.

Yet guys like Ren think we should negotiate with this creature. He’s also got some big fucking death camps, one that’s supposedly as big as Washington, DC. I can’t even imagine such a thing.

North Korean Death Camps

China needs to either kill that cocksucker NOW or we should do it for them. That bastard needs to die a slow and painful death…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Yet guys like Ren think we should negotiate with this creature. He’s also got some big fucking death camps, one that’s supposedly as big as Washington, DC. I can’t even imagine such a thing.

[/quote]

Negotiate with him as opposed to your brilliant idea of slaughtering millions of innocent North Koreans, and having most of Seoul wiped off the map and sending South Korea’s economy into the toilet?

Yeah, I’d negotiate.

Don’t get me wrong, if I could wake up tomorrow and have Kim dead, I’d be fucking ecstatic. But if you have any idea on how to avoid the bloodbath that would make Iraq look like a friendly Sunday morning, I’m all ears.

[quote]Ren wrote:
Don’t get me wrong, if I could wake up tomorrow and have Kim dead, I’d be fucking ecstatic. But if you have any idea on how to avoid the bloodbath that would make Iraq look like a friendly Sunday morning, I’m all ears.
[/quote]

I’ll sanction him. He is known for being a major movie buff, so I’ll ninja my ass into his private screening room, and when he comes down to watch Casablanca for the hundredth time, I’ll choke his ass out with some piano wire and stuff his body unceremoniously into a garbage can.

Problem solved.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

China needs to either kill that cocksucker NOW or we should do it for them. That bastard needs to die a slow and painful death…[/quote]

Or a quick and painless one. Makes no difference to me.

But I do think we should get together with the Chinese on this one. Probably the only thing holding them back from making North Korea a new Chinese province is their fear that we might object. If the US were to give the Chinese assurances that we would not interfere if they invaded and ousted Kim, then they would gladly do the dirty work for us.

Besides, China has been interfering in Korean politics since the 7th Century. Which you, Sabum Headhunter, ought to know all about. :wink:

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Ren wrote:

I’ll sanction him. He is known for being a major movie buff, so I’ll ninja my ass into his private screening room, and when he comes down to watch Casablanca for the hundredth time, I’ll choke his ass out with some piano wire and stuff his body unceremoniously into a garbage can.

Problem solved.[/quote]

sooo…beat hitman on the 360 have you? lol.

[quote]Ren wrote:
sooo…beat hitman on the 360 have you? lol.[/quote]

In my earlier post, I left out the guard I sedated with syringe narcotics, the disguise change, the CCTV security camera I shot out with my silenced .45, and the waiter uniform I snagged in the locker room before I crept up into the viewing room.

Can I get a silent assassin rating from you guys if I make Kim’s hit look like an accident? Maybe I’ll rig some explosives to drop a chandelier on him or something. I promise I’ll go back and change into my suit and not leave any custom weapons behind before escaping the scene. :slight_smile:

I read somewhere he pays a Swedish supermodel $1,000,000 a month to live with him (while his people starve). Maybe she could strangle the little SOB.

And yeah, Varq, one reason I hate Kim so much is because of his abuse of an already very abused people. They are or were surrounded by bully nations. They are a great people whom their neighbors just love to fuck with. I hope we don’t have to bomb them, but I think it likely. Millions of Germans had to die to root out the Nazis.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jason1122 wrote:

(3) There’s two choices. 1. Kill millions on both sides or 2. Negotiate.

(4) Yes, it did work. NK wasn’t building nuclear weapons.

(5) Bush couldn’t play a game of monopoly right let alone foreign policy.

For (3): If we take the man at his word and strike first, he won’t be able to strike at all. I suspect that, if Kim was destroyed, his troops would jump for joy. South Korea could then take over.

For (4): Guess you haven’t been keeping up with current events.

For (5): Where’d you get your Masters? Yale? Harvard? Bush scored better (or perhaps equal, I forget) to Kerry on the military’s intelligence testing. You libs are so seething with hatred for the guy, you’ve lost touch with reality.

[/quote]

(3): It doesn’t matter who strikes first. When 4 star General Howell Estes states 52,000 U.S. Military casualties, killed or wounded, and ? million South Korean casualties killed or wounded in the first 90 days, not to mention the million or so civilians on both sides, it means that in the first 90 days - irregardless of who ‘strikes first’ - that many people will be killed or wounded. And if we couldn’t find Saddam for months after we FIRST struck Iraq than spare me your bullshit that we could strike NK without losing casualties. I’ll think I’ll take the U.S. Military assessment over your own.

(4): The fact that NK was NOT building nuclear weapons BEFORE the seals were removed isn’t contested by anyone. Up until 2001, North Korea’s main nuclear center at Yongbyon, 60 miles north of Pyongyang, was monitored 24 hours a day by U.N. surveillance cameras. International inspectors lived near the site. Seals were in place over key nuclear installations making it IMPOSSIBLE to enrich uranium (a key ingredient for building a nuclear bomb according to Betty Crocker). If I could draw this out on a Big Chief Tablet with a box of Crayola Crayons to help you understand I would.

(5): Bush scored better to Kerry on the military’s intelligence testing? That’s how you judge how well Bush has done on foreign policy?!?! Bush couldn’t spell OOOO with a box of Cheerio’s.

And let me just comment on the gulags in NK. I agree NK is a horrible place for those who live there but you could name a couple of dozen other countries just as bad, or worse. Turkey had the worst human rights record in the world during the 90’s but you didn’t see the U.S. balking over that. Of course Turkey is an allie so no need to worry about their human rights record. Rwanda killed 800,000 people with fricken machetes in 1994 but you didn’t see the U.S. up in arms over that either. But then again Rwanda has no natural resources to speak of and isn’t threatening U.S. interests so no need to worry about 800,000 people being slaughtered. But I know your heart is bleeding over those pore NK souls which is why you want to bomb them to death to set them free from their misery - just like we did in Iraq.