Looking Forward to F1

Its almost here, and back on the BBC (thank god, i hate adverts, and they really, really don’t work in F1)
And best of all that means that fleetwood mac ‘the chain’ will be the theam again, damn that song gets me in the mood for some squeeling engins, sunshine and gratuitus bikini-clad girls. oh yeah, and some motor racing.

Rumour has it that McLaren have a sub-standard car this season, but i still think Hamilton is in with a good shot at the title again. Or at least beat that mono-browed spaniard Alonso, cos it pisses him off so much to be beaten by Hamilton and that is funny as. i remember last season the spanish started a website dedicated to hating on Hamilton. (it got closed down, but here is an article about it)
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/233158.html

you know when your getting to someone when they devote that much time to hating you, haha, i wonder who suffers most, hamilton who prob never read that site, or the ‘blood-boiling-spaniards’ who frequent it.

anyway, anyone else looking forward to this, it should be entertaining.

Yup, I’ll be watching. Glad to see it back on the Beeb as well, but I can’t say I’m happy to see Jake Humphrey as the main presenter.

I agree BBC all the way… But this new “Most Wins”… Wins… Ruling… Should make interesting viewing…

[quote]BigDug wrote:
Yup, I’ll be watching. Glad to see it back on the Beeb as well, but I can’t say I’m happy to see Jake Humphrey as the main presenter.

[/quote]

i don’t even know who he is, but you godda admit that murry walker was a bit of a tool.

b-r-r-rilliant

[quote]MJ - Cartwright wrote:
I agree BBC all the way… But this new “Most Wins”… Wins… Ruling… Should make interesting viewing…
[/quote]

i think that system will make a bit of a mockery of the points for places, i mean it’ll prob result in someone with more points finishing second… i can see that causeing loads of arguments in the pub.

[quote]Rock_Steady wrote:
BigDug wrote:

i don’t even know who he is, but you godda admit that murry walker was a bit of a tool.

b-r-r-rilliant[/quote]

wait a second, i found a better one: