Looking for Workout Program

Ive been working out for 6 months now and I want a long term workout program that i can follow for years. I no longer want to do the bulk/cut. I want a workout program (even so i wouldnt be getting results as fast) that just allows me to build lean muscle while barely gaining fat so all muscle will look ripped. BTW im an ecto.

Don’t you think as an ecto to look ripped you will need to put on alot of muscle? and therefore gaining so you “wouldnt be getting results as fast” is dumb?

If you do manage to dial your calories in to allow for this you to make lean gains…you must realise that these will be very slow, and you will likely be dissapointed?

then what should be a goal weight before i get start the lean muscle program? and how would i get to this goal weight?

[quote]xNJAmpedX wrote:
then what should be a goal weight before i get start the lean muscle program? and how would i get to this goal weight?[/quote]

You havent given any details about yourself so it is impossible to give you a target weight. It is also impossible to judge at what weight you will start to look good at, its person specific.

If you want to increase your weight, as i am currently doing. You will probably want to look into bulking up, so eating above maintenance untill you are steadily gaining weight. If you do a search you will find lots of arguments about lean bulking Vs bulking (allowing fat gain). I know lean bulking sounds perfect but read around and see what you find…

[quote]xNJAmpedX wrote:
Ive been working out for 6 months now and I want a long term workout program that i can follow for years. I no longer want to do the bulk/cut. I want a workout program (even so i wouldnt be getting results as fast) that just allows me to build lean muscle while barely gaining fat so all muscle will look ripped. BTW im an ecto.[/quote]

You’ve been working out for 6 months and you no longer want to do the bulk/cut? May I ask why? I guess if you’re satisfied with making minimal gains, that’s up to you. But any program will give you results, the “looking ripped” by which I assume you mean low bodyfat just means eating less.

im 124 now with 11% bf and when i started i was 114. im 5’8 and im still skinny as hell. i get what your saying, to just eat less if you want the low bf look. guess i dont need any new workouts. as for now ill just use tue same workout and eat over mantainence to bulk up. what should i bulk up to?

At 11% at 124lbs probably the last thing you want to do. Eat more, then you can gain more muscle and fill out your frame nicely, and start to look more ripped once you have more muscle.

If your struggling for a program just search around on this site. You might find it usefull to search for ‘How to design a damn good program’

Enjoy.