Looking for the Bloodwork Geniuses

So today I got my results from last weeks blood draw which I am posting along with last years results. If anyone is knowledgeable outside of the T world, tell me what’s going on with my whites and my liver and if that is related to anything else.
New Labs

Old labs

I guess rather than just blind posting labs, I am looking into TRT. 34 year old male. MD is recommending 100mg/7 day regimine. Wondering if that’s a good starting point, also hearing that a lot of people have better luck with the 50mg/twice per week and wondering if this is preferable. No idea on what ideal dhea-s and E2 should be, i know that lab ranges don’t mean you’re in an ideal range. Mostly I’m looking for someone that understands the numbers and can tell what’s not ideal from a wellness point vs a clinically deficient point that lab ranges give you. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

SHBG is low. That lowers TT in favor of FT.

You gave secondary hypogonadism.
You have low DHEA which may also reduce DHEA–>T inside the testes
You total cholesterol is good.

Problem may be your high E2, should be nearer tp 22pg/ml.
Problem could be prolactin, get that tested
E2 might be elevated because of a liver problem that affects clearance of estrogens
Problem could be related to or worsened by low thyroid function

Age=34
Weight=
Waist=
Height=

What other health conditions?
List all medications, Rx and OTC?
Ever used hair loss drugs? [5-alpha reductase inhibitors]

Follow these links in 2nd post of 1st forum topic:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

At you age, you should seek the causes of your low T and try to fix the causes.

Supplements:

• EFA’s - fish oil, nuts, flax seed oils/meal
  • 5,000iu vit-D3 [tiny oil based caps]
  • high potency B-complex multi-vit with iodine+selenium

Check your oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics explained link.

OK, the rest of the info on this weight is 252, waist is 38, height is 5’9. No other health conditions, valium for anxiety is the only RX I take, no hair loss drugs. The cause of my low T would most likely be the fact that Im overweight, however the brain fog, and general malaise I have make it extremely difficult to deal with that in any real way or be successful in any real way at work or at home. In reading on here I was hoping that TRT might be a solution to those problems that would help me address the weight issue, and fix the underlying problem of low-T. Lastly, the secondary hypogonadism, what is that prognosis based on and what can I do to deal with that? Thank you for your time and help, KSman!

Also, realized I missed a page from my labs. I would guess that my prolactin is also messed up given the range.

@KSman, any thoughts?

Your FSH is low, which means your LH is probably also low.

From my limited understanding these hormones are what drive your testes to do their thing. I believe FSH triggers sperm production.

So that’s why your testosterone levels are so bad, and you’ve got secondary hypogonadism.

You are very estrogen dominant. Prolactin is not a cause of low LH/FSH.

Suspect liver is not clearing estrogens and AST/ALT are clue [ALT=80]. So perhaps a liver condition. Meanwhile you could take 0,5mg/week anastrozole in divided doses to lower E2 and see how hormones respond, as you attempt to find out whats going in with your liver.

Get the supplements suggested above and also get a high potency probiotic.
Suggest: "ultimate flora" - Google Search
Sometime adverse gut bacteria can convert estrogen metabolites in liver bile back into estrogens.

Study “things that damage your hormones”.