T Nation

Looking for Test.

OK,

So I know that not everyone is going to like this, howver, I am looking for some test. I have been getting shots from my DR, because I am hormone deficent, but it is getting rather costly, and I would rather just do it myself. I have a script for Andro gel, but that shit si 450/month! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Your solution is quite simple:
1) Aquire a powder source (dont ask me)
2) Learn to brew AAS

I think www.imacop.com or www.buysteriodsfromafed.com are a couple good places to look.

You didn't really think you were just gonna throw up this post and have someone fork over a source did you?

I must get an PM a week asking me where they can get hooked up with a source, and everytime it is from someone that just became a member here and has one whole post here at T-Nation

Guys, use your heads. Even if I had a source why would I tell you when I don't have a clue who you are.

FatSensei

GNC.

Ask the guy behind the counter to let you see the "good stuff". They keep it in the back to avoid the boys in blue.

JW

hey - go easy on this guy he is fresh out of the academy.

Nice try bro.It's hard to bodybuild on a life style based on coffee and doughnuts.

I agree with you being suspicious. I for one have been on some boards for years...and even though I have been visiting T-Nation for over 2 years I joined just yesterday.

I would never ask for a source like that for reasons we all know but sometimes it can be almost impossible to get a decent, reliable, source when you are just breaking into this UG world.

No matter how much I search and read and research I can not seem to get to a source I trust and feel comfortable with. And because I simply dont do much gear I dont know anyone that I can just walk up to and ask.

Sometimes I wish I did.

Just recently have been looking for a good Test source as most of my prior experience with gear has been with SD.
-Which is a real liver grinder.-

Anyhow...I understand the hesitation on your all's part...but I sometimes wonder how in the hell did you all start.

Your right, nobody is going to like it. Go away. I hope somebody gives you a contact and you get ripped off.

Yes, it is harding finding stuff in the beginning but that's part of the game. It's also out of line to ask for a source on a board like this.

Some places allow it, but not here. Good luck

Monopoly