Looking for Suggestions

Lol so I guess that’s a yes that is who you are. :smiley:

[quote] rbeasley2 wrote:
This is why I am asking questions because I do not know what I should be eating and what diet with a cycle. I try to research and its always a run around. I appreciate your input I will try to research more.
[/quote]

Please stop researching diets for a cycle… and just research enough to get yourself on a proper diet, period. It’s literally as easy as googling “sample bodybuilding diet”. Like the guy above said if you get that dialed in you have no reason to jump on the juice. I hope you haven’t ignored/disregarded everything I said in my last post because I literally gave you all you needed to go off of, all it takes is google from there.

I don’t see you being a good learner though. Instead of looking up articles with valuable information that could benefit you in both the short and long run, you’re turning to a forum for assistance in helping you achieve the ultimate instant gratification in your eyes of just “getting” an aesthetic physique with minimal effort via steroids, instead of putting time and effort into achieving it by yourself through research and hard work.

To be honest I foresee you disregarding all intelligent advice, jumping on a cycle with no cycle support, making mediocre gains, running a shitty pct, if any (I’m just waiting for the next question to be “what’s a pct?” now), losing said gains, returning to square one, and continuing the process of mediocre workouts and spinning your wheels accomplishing nothing. I would be genuinely impressed if you sacked up, grew half a brain and developed half a work ethic, figured things out for yourself, and proved me wrong.

Lol you guys are ruthless

[quote]Reed wrote:
The problem in this world has nothing to do with guys like yogi and myself who won’t just spoon feed every half ass wanna be who comes to this site.the problem with this world is people like you who have some preconceived notions that the world should just give you what you ask for and for that taking the easy way out to achieve your goals is your go to option after only 6 months of lifting. Research how to fucking eat, train, and recover and then do that for a year. Then research steroids. [/quote]

testify brother!

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol wait a fucking minute please tell me your Ronnie Beasley as in Ronnie Beasley from Rossville Ga who moved to Florida? Please fucking tell me your not who I think you are because if you are the amount of ignorance, stupidity, and lack of knowledge here makes total fucking sense. Also if you are please can we skip the how bad your gonna whip my ass when you catch me out with your boys talk and just keep the answer to a simple yes or no for the sake of the people on here.[/quote]

shit just got interesting! You know this idiot?

I can’t say with 100% certainty obviously since I can’t see him and he has not said yes or no but, he def didn’t say no. But, if it is who I am thinking it is he is about 25 I believe he was a few years older than me in High School. He is about as dumb as box of rocks to be honest. His name is Ronnie Beasley from Rossville, GA and moved to Florida after him a few of his relationships went ridiculously south due to him being a complete cunt.

He is a good 6ft something and sounds about like this guys build little smaller back then. I tried to find a pic of him to put here but, he has blocked me on Facebook which makes it even more suspicious, because up until yesterday I had been getting him suggested to be my friend from the web site lol. I really hope it is him it will make this awesome.

I beer this cunt already shat himself and is never going to reply again

well that is a first! I’ve never known anyone to get outed like that on a steroid forum!

Fucking love the internet sometimes

[quote] rbeasley2 wrote:
I am 6 foot 3 inches currently 195, at 10 to 15 % body fat. my goal is to lean out but also get tone muscle not just get big. I want 6 pack abs and great muscle tone. I am thinking of running a cycle of possibly tren and test prop. I’m new to this and would like suggestions to obtain my goals. Without sarcasim [/quote]

Your 1st goal should be to learn what your body needs to grow; Steroids can’t get you what you want with THAT diet and half ass training

Learn your macros (carbs, fats and proteins). You won’t be able to consume what your body needs for probably another month or more since you eat like a teenage girl.

Have your goal set; like 45% carbs, 20% fats and 35% proteins and 3,500 calories (you’ll possibly need more than this later but you won’t even be able to comfortsbly consume this, you will want to start at 2,500-3,000…AGAIN because you’re currently eating like a teenage girl and you couldn’t possibly start off consuming enough calories to grow…this’ll take time, planning and dedication)

There’s LOTS more to your nutrition but see if you have enough fortitude to start here and add roughly 500 calories each week. This takes discipline so you might want to give up and quit now as your posts suggest you won’t make the appropriate efforts

Training: HAMMER your legs like someone who’s serious and ignore the light weight concentration curls snd abducctor ext thingies

2 eggs for breakfast and an apple later? WTF!!!

Guys are ripping you because you are lazy, uneducated and wanting to be spoonfed on a steroid cycle because you’re “READY” after 6 months of unfocused calistenics and eating like a teenage bitch anf haven’t sccomplished a “toned” body…who the fawk uses “toned” anymore???

Laser lypo will give you killer “looking” abs. No drugs or personal commitment required, lol