Looking for Stealth

I don’t know if this is a proper question to ask, but I need a 5ml sachet of Stealth product, preferably EQ, Supertest or Sustanon. Ivitamins and Alinshop have a $200 minimum order and all I want is a single sachet only worth about $25, just to give my cycle a bit of extra kick.

The area where I live is totally dry when it comes to AAS supply, and people in the gyms are funny about roids here. They give you a strange dirty look when you approach them and ask them where to get gear, and they always say ‘No’. I don’t know why everyone’s so quiet about it, when it comes to steroids here. Yet, if you ask for speed, dope, ecstasy or heroin, people are open about it and almost always know someone or some place to get on!

I think my city is full of druggos, but not the kind who want to get big or improve themselves, just the kind who want to get smacked out, stoned, doped up or waste their lives away instead of doing something constructive like building up their bodies and getting stronger. Yet everyone, especially doctors, always give the most stern lectures on steroids and talk about them as if they came straight from the devil himself.

PM me if you can help with my Stealth issue.

Jim Morrison used drugs to create art. In his short life he made music that is greater than anything you can make of your body. Although the drugs and alcohol eventually claimed him, he accomplished more and inspired more people than you could ever hope to in your possibly much longer existence.

I’m not saying you suck, you just aren’t Jim Morrison and some dbol isn’t going to change that.

Of course most drug users aren’t Jim Morrison either so don’t feel too bad.

Well I know I’m not Jim Morrison, but I do have my own talents to contribute to humanity, and some ‘get big’ gear is definitely going to help me transform myself and get me on a higher level of self-respect and confidence.

I don’t care what the critics may say. I used to be a speed freak for 3 years, and my body wasted away to 60kg. I don’t regret it, I learned a lot from my experiences of altered states of consciousness with drugs. Now I am building myself back up, have put on 18kg (That’s 39.6lbs for all you Imperial people), and am going to surpass my highest weight I achieved with natural training.

But my point was, that people around where I live are open about drug ABUSE, but ignorant and misinformed about responsible USE.

Yeah, and I am willing to pay double price for a 5ml sachet of Stealth, to any online pharmacy or individual willing to allow me to order under $200 worth.

[quote]jacross wrote:
…he accomplished more and inspired more people than you could ever hope to in your possibly much longer existence.[/quote]

By the way mate, you don’t know who I am or the potential achievements I can make or the amount of people I may inspire in my lifetime in this world, on this planet, in this universe. I am not a nobody; I am more than what you may think I am, and I do have something to give, aspirations and a mission in this lifetime to accomplish…as long as I live long enough to do this, and receive enough of the help I may need from those with the heart to be of assistance to another person.

[quote]jacross wrote:
Jim Morrison used drugs to create art. In his short life he made music that is greater than anything you can make of your body. Although the drugs and alcohol eventually claimed him, he accomplished more and inspired more people than you could ever hope to in your possibly much longer existence.

I’m not saying you suck, you just aren’t Jim Morrison and some dbol isn’t going to change that.

Of course most drug users aren’t Jim Morrison either so don’t feel too bad.[/quote]

WTF are you on about,he just wants some juice,were you stoned when you typed that.By the way,Arnold inspired more people than Morrison by using dbol to change his body,whats your point.

Let me know if you get stealth products into Oz,the email I got from Alin was very vague.

Cheers

[quote]markos62 wrote:
Let me know if you get stealth products into Oz,the email I got from Alin was very vague.[/quote]

Hey Markos, yeah Alin’s customer service is not very good. He tends to only send one-sentence emails, which irritates me a bit. But at least he’s a legit source, or so I’ve heard. Alin basically said “sorry but the shopping cart software won’t allow you to place an order under the minimum amount”. So I asked if I could just place a manual order through email, and he just palmed me off with an email repeating the same statement.

A little while back, one Aussie posted that the stealth products are getting through into Oz just fine.

The problem is that I don’t have US$200 to spare and I need to make a smaller order. An order of that amount would be equal to around $300 AU Dollars, which is a substantial amount of cash here. I mean, I’ve got to eat and pay my bills before I can splash out and risk money on trying to buy gear.

On the Melanotan message board, people work together to afford making their orders of that chemical. Hypothetically, it’d be great if someone could be willing to let me join up with them on their next order of stealth gear. I could contribute $100AUD towards it. Or work out some kind of private exchange through PM.