Looking for Online Buddy

This is our product, RAPEAXE!!!. We currently hold 99.9% of the market share for anti-rape devices and as soon as we open our factory in Jakarta we’ll have that last .01% cornered as well. Rape Axe can be found on our website, www.RAPEAXE!!!.com\vaginal\anal\inserts. We have a variety of products, mostly ranging on vaginal or anal canal size. The one pictured is the Oprah Winfrey Signature Series and is created from a real mold of her vagina. It’s like shoving the Sarlaac Pit up your vag. We also have a whole line of RAPEAXE!!! merchandise such as RAPEAXE!!! key chains, RAPEAXE!!! t-shirts, RAPEAXE!!! baseball hats, RAPEAXE!!! lunch boxes, and of course, for the kids we have RAPEAXE!!!-shaped popsicles! Try RAPEAXE!!! today. We are also proud to announce our new slogan in line with our newest endorser, Bobby Knight. “If it’s inevitable, lay back and enjoy it. Someone has to.”

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
How do we know you aren’t bin laden?

And that you won’t try making sweet sweet rape to us?[/quote]

Sweet, sweet rape?
lol[/quote]

Don’t tell me you don’t know about the new RAPEAXE flavors.

Where is DBCooper with the presentation we’ve put together?
[/quote]

The OP threw the presentation down the shitter, so I was held up for a bit while I forced him to retrieve it.

edit: Goddamnit. I had a really cool picture to go with this, but I guess it didn’t make it past the mods. You’ll have to use your imagination…[/quote]

You’re ruining this company with this …this…“professionalism” as you call it.

I’m asking you to tighten up on this. RAPEAXE Industries is riding on the new line of product.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
This is our product, RAPEAXE!!!. We currently hold 99.9% of the market share for anti-rape devices and as soon as we open our factory in Jakarta we’ll have that last .01% cornered as well. Rape Axe can be found on our website, www.RAPEAXE!!!.com\vaginal\anal\inserts. We have a variety of products, mostly ranging on vaginal or anal canal size. The one pictured is the Oprah Winfrey Signature Series and is created from a real mold of her vagina. It’s like shoving the Sarlaac Pit up your vag. We also have a whole line of RAPEAXE!!! merchandise such as RAPEAXE!!! key chains, RAPEAXE!!! t-shirts, RAPEAXE!!! baseball hats, RAPEAXE!!! lunch boxes, and of course, for the kids we have RAPEAXE!!!-shaped popsicles! Try RAPEAXE!!! today. We are also proud to announce our new slogan in line with our newest endorser, Bobby Knight. “If it’s inevitable, lay back and enjoy it. Someone has to.”[/quote]

Excellent introduction to the RAPEAXE brand. Cooper. And thanks for getting it together in time.

Now are there any volunteers out there willing to try out a RAPEAXE?

Come on don’t be shy BE AXTREME

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
This is our product, RAPEAXE!!!. We currently hold 99.9% of the market share for anti-rape devices and as soon as we open our factory in Jakarta we’ll have that last .01% cornered as well. Rape Axe can be found on our website, www.RAPEAXE!!!.com\vaginal\anal\inserts. We have a variety of products, mostly ranging on vaginal or anal canal size. The one pictured is the Oprah Winfrey Signature Series and is created from a real mold of her vagina. It’s like shoving the Sarlaac Pit up your vag. We also have a whole line of RAPEAXE!!! merchandise such as RAPEAXE!!! key chains, RAPEAXE!!! t-shirts, RAPEAXE!!! baseball hats, RAPEAXE!!! lunch boxes, and of course, for the kids we have RAPEAXE!!!-shaped popsicles! Try RAPEAXE!!! today. We are also proud to announce our new slogan in line with our newest endorser, Bobby Knight. “If it’s inevitable, lay back and enjoy it. Someone has to.”[/quote]

Megalodon jaws. Nice.

HERE COMES THE RAPEEEEE

i mean PAIN!

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
i mean PAIN![/quote]

Another satisfied RAPEAXE customer

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Great pitch… sold!

I’ll take 1000.

LOL @ Rapeaxe presentation. Hahaha.

wheres my buddy gone?

Rapeaxe raped my mother and killed my father.

[quote]HAXlol wrote:
Rapeaxe raped my mother and killed my father.[/quote]

They went on the couples retreat I see. Very nice.

You guys can poke fun, but if he’s from Estonia I’m willing to bet he has the hottest girlfriend of anyone in this thread. lol

maybe malta?

my buddys gone :frowning:

OP: