My main goals in life at the moment are
- Becoming a personal fitness trainer and writer
- Getting bigger, stronger, and healthier
- Have fun with my girlfriend and friends
Since I live in Estonia, I don't really have American (or just foreign) friends to have fitness, nutrition, or self-development discussions with (on a bigger friendship level than just talking on the forum). If there's anyone out here who is into similar thing, is also young, and inexperienced, I would love to get to know you, learn from you, and help you achieve your goals faster too.
If you want to get to know me a bit better beforehand, I just created a Twitter account that I really don't update yet, and a Facebook account. PM me for Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Main qualities that I look in a friend are
- Positive mentality
- Passion for fitness, helping people, writing, and growing intellectually
- Intelligence (reads and thinks a lot)
- Is in decent shape
Hope to hear from you.
By the way, if no one is interested in this, could someone who has a few ideas give me some tips on how to find a friend like that online. Thanks a lot!