T Nation

Looking for Online Buddy

My main goals in life at the moment are
- Becoming a personal fitness trainer and writer
- Getting bigger, stronger, and healthier
- Have fun with my girlfriend and friends

Since I live in Estonia, I don't really have American (or just foreign) friends to have fitness, nutrition, or self-development discussions with (on a bigger friendship level than just talking on the forum). If there's anyone out here who is into similar thing, is also young, and inexperienced, I would love to get to know you, learn from you, and help you achieve your goals faster too.

If you want to get to know me a bit better beforehand, I just created a Twitter account that I really don't update yet, and a Facebook account. PM me for Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Main qualities that I look in a friend are
- Positive mentality
- Passion for fitness, helping people, writing, and growing intellectually
- Intelligence (reads and thinks a lot)
- Is in decent shape

Hope to hear from you.

By the way, if no one is interested in this, could someone who has a few ideas give me some tips on how to find a friend like that online. Thanks a lot!

How do we know you aren't bin laden?

And that you won't try making sweet sweet rape to us?

"It's a trap!"

Closes anus.

Why was it open to begin with?

Sweet, sweet rape?

She isn't very gentle. =(

ed - Oh btw checked out that Cro-Mags album; awesome stuff! The only song I took to immediately was Malfunction but the rest of them grew on me quickly. He's got a great screeching voice =)

Haven't checked out the others yet - I'm pretty slow when it comes to finding tunes.

^^ Oddly enough, Malfunction is my PR song.

Well go figure! It is a great song, it has to be said. It almost brings Black Sabbath to mind to be honest. I think I listened to it about 10 times before I listened to the rest of the album. =P

are you wearing a bathing suit and lifting gloves in your pic?

You had me at hello.

I actually wore bicycle gloves that day. I know, that's "pussy." Well, what can I say, I did use them a while ago.

When it comes to your humor at my skin color. Heck, that's how I look like, and I'm definitely not going to get some fake sun tan like bodybuilders like to do.

Nice balls

"We Gotta Know" is thee PR song.

^^ The live version from the "Hard Times in an Age of Quarrel" bootleg with the show intro surpasses it for it's longer build up.

ill be your buddy :slight_smile:

It's a trap, don't trust this ^ guy.

Shouldn't this read "M seeking M for mutual "Benefits" and a love for Watersports"?

Don't tell me you don't know about the new RAPEAXE flavors.

Where is DBCooper with the presentation we've put together?

The OP threw the presentation down the shitter, so I was held up for a bit while I forced him to retrieve it.

edit: Goddamnit. I had a really cool picture to go with this, but I guess it didn't make it past the mods. You'll have to use your imagination.....