Looking for My Son's Posts

Damn, very sorry for your loss.

This brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. As a father also I can only imagine your pain.

Very sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry to hear about your son.

Very sorry to hear.

So sorry, RIP Adam.

I was reading through some of your son’s posts and he was a strong guy!

Here’s a video of Adam Bomb taking 405 pounds for a ride with some very solid squats. I found it in this thread.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength/how_long_did_it_take_your_squat_to_go_from_315ish_to_405

I’m sorry for your loss.

[quote]Adams Dad wrote:
My son was a frequent visitor to this forum.[/quote]
His name sounds familiar and I definitely remember seeing his avatar around. Seemed like a good guy. My thoughts are with your family.

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Fuck That’s horrible I’m extremely sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss.

I remember your son, he was a good guy. I’m really sorry for your loss.

I remember Adam. He was a fellow Garbage Pail Kid. Genuinely gutted that he lost his fight against cancer.

I’m very, very sorry for your loss and hope reading the posts brings you some joy.

Oh, man. So sorry for your loss, Adam’s Dad.

I’m a dad too, and it’s unimaginable to lose my boy.

Stay strong. Adam will always be within you.

I remember your son’s user name and avatar and remember thinking “that’s a cool name and avatar!”.

I am really sorry for your loss :frowning:

Thank you all for the kind words, and especially finding the video. I never skip legs because of him, but I call deadlifts, lifelifts.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Damn, very sorry for your loss.

This brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. As a father also I can only imagine your pain.[/quote]

Ditto

I just joined this place a few weeks ago so I did not know him. I don’t have any kids, but I can only imagine the complete and utter loss and pain that you must be feeling. I am very sorry and hope that your heart will be healed soon. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.