Looking for Lean Bulk (Post-Cut) Advice

I realise it’s been months since your post, and by now you’ve probably settled into an approach already or experimented with both. Either way, to offer some reply, here is some advice I try to remain attentive to:

Forget bulking or cutting. Unless you’re preparing for a specific competition, all-out bulks followed by drastic cuts don’t get you very far. For most, slow but steady body recomposition – gaining lean muscle mass and minimizing body fat – is a better long-term strategy.

And

If you’re intent on adding bodyweight, 1-2 lbs per month max (1-1.5 lbs) is what I’d aim for. Or, rather, 150-200g per week. Whenever you feel fluffy, eat at maintenance for a while, possibly with a surplus on your training days and a slight deficit on your non-training days. You don’t have to settle into one specific cadence indefinitely. Some people will fare better on having a more consistent caloric intake every day, and others do just as well on alternating their intake somewhat.

Recently, I’ve had some success adapting the following to be more in-line with my current BW (<190 lbs),

Take my advice, or don’t. My cut didn’t leave me in nearly as good a shape as yours left you.