Looking for Intelligent Information

So here’s the deal, I’m 22 6’1 and 180 pounds. Im looking to get up to 205 this coming year. And a legit cycle by January.
If anyone could take the time and let me know what gear they recommend,Juice, Anti estros, etc etc.

Id greatly appreciate it. Don’t waste mine or your time posting on this thread if you dont know shit.
Im only looking for intelligent and informative info.

This thread has so much potential.

Carrot Cycle:

4 week cycle split throughout a 24 hour period.(Carrots must be between 8 to 10 inches. No baby carrots)

1/2/3/3

Carrot PCT:

Bannanas(Large) - 4/4/2/2

'09’s going out with a bang.

grabs popcorn and puts up the clear tempered blast shield

Wrong question for the wrong forum.

And since you posted several of these threads (its called clicking the submit button once) I’m gonna copy and paste this into the other threads of yours to boost my post count.

1. You need to get your diet in check and consume far more calories. You’re too small. 205 is COMPLETELY and reasonably attainable through natural means, particularly with the time table you’ve given yourself.
  2. If you’re going to do a cycle anyways, read the stickies.
  3. Give the stickies a second look through, then come back with questions.

We will not spoon feed you.

I’m thinkin this is a troll…

(Big Sigh!!) another fellow 09’ class member is a giant douchebag!!!

Intelligent and informative information is all around you. Go find it.

Get to AT LEAST 205lbs before you consider using. There is no magic number or equation to use for deciding when to try AAS, but at 6’1 180lbs you sound too skinny for the drugs to be used completely effectively, or to have the optimal long term impact (ie getting passed where you can go naturally)

For some people, once they start using hormones it is not the easiest for them to grow naturally without the aid of drugs. Consider that.

Testosterone, arimidex and nolvadex.

Read and figure the rest out for yourself.

[quote]atomsftball37 wrote:
Carrot Cycle:

4 week cycle split throughout a 24 hour period.(Carrots must be between 8 to 10 inches. No baby carrots)

1/2/3/3

Carrot PCT:

Bannanas(Large) - 3.9/3.9/1.9/1.9

[/quote]

FTFY

Don’t post again until you have at least read these ENTIRE threads (yea, that includes all the comments): Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

AND

[quote]atomsftball37 wrote:
Carrot Cycle:

1/2/3/3

Carrot PCT:

Bannanas(Large) - 4/4/2/2

[/quote]

And don’t forget to have a CI (Carotene Inhibitor) on hand if your skin starts turning orange.

I forgot the CI (carotene inhibitor) when I did this cycle and my sking stayed orange for months after I ended the cycle… I only did 4 weeks, taking the carrots intranally once daily… Didn’t realize the risks! Wish I would researched more and waited til I was really ready…

I love how this thread is right next to the “Has the Steroid Forum Benefitted You” thread.

Oh the irony…

He DID kinda ask for this