Looking for Help Finding Plan/Coach

[quote]LTB504 wrote:
I now work a full time job and find myself struggling to find a plan and stick w it. Is anyone available to provide a complete transformation package for me?[/quote]
First, I’d get very specific with your goals. “Getting back in shape” doesn’t mean much at all. Get your bodyweight and waist to a certain size? Squat and bench a certain number for reps? Run the 40 in a certain time? Specific targets within a specific deadling allow for a much better plan to be drawn up.

With that said, you can have the best plan from the best coach, but you’re the one who has drive yourself to the gym and put the right (or wrong) food in your mouth, so if you haven’t been able to stick to a plan before, figure out why and address that.

There are some very well-designed routines that call for two workouts a week. So “no time to train right” kinda disappears. This is an example: Effective Training for Busy Men

A basic approach to nutrition with principles rather than a strict meal-to-meal plan may help too. Something like this: The Simple Diet for Athletes - T Nation Content - COMMUNITY - T NATION

You can get plenty of free info from the forums here, but if you think investing in a coach really will help you with accountability or whatever, this thread has some suggestions (inbetween the hijack about the necessity of a coach and the concept of IIFYM):
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/online_diet_coach

[quote]MarkKO wrote:
Focus on getting strong (I’m a powerlifter so that’s what I care about. Getting big is cool too) and eat for that. The rest will come.[/quote]
His profile says he’s 6’2" and 245, so he’s already a pretty big boy, and I’m guessing based on the tone of the post that a fair amount of it is fat. I’m not saying he needs to get on a pre-contest bodybuilder’s diet, but tightening up the nutrition and working in some cardio should probably play a role, in addition to basic strength work for sure.