Looking for Feedback

Without question I’m a hardgainer- but a hardworker. My body’s inability to build and pack on muscle mass is frustrating- I wont lie. But I continue to get stronger and continually change my diet and training program. I’m 28 / 6’ / 198lbs and not even sure what my bf is- guessing its low though. Any comments, criticisms are more than welcome.

You may be a hardgainer but it looks to have paid off so keep up the good work. What are your lift stats

You look pretty good, but I think you misphrased your opening statement, it sounds like you’re saying you don’t work hard.

P.S. Some of you bastards around here need to stop rating people so damn low.

Upper body looks solid, legs not so much.

I agree, the ratings here are very low, but not much can be changed people will continue to rate that way.

Ya got a good lean athletic look going, what are your lifting stats? I am always curious as to what you came from?

Snatch 75kg
Clean 110kg
Front Squat 225lbs
Deadlift 310lbs
Bench Press 235lbs

Nothing impressive by any means…but I started from very a slight physique added +/- 30lbs and just want to continue making gains.

Chest is probably my weakest bodypart. My legs are naturally skinny (calves especially)and due to the amount of basketball I play really can only be hit once-a-week.

When I started w/ the olympic lifts is when I really started to gain speed and strength and saw my body really transform.

I eat very very clean, in the area of 4,000cal /day.

Supplement Surge, and plenty of fish oil.

[quote]newcub wrote:
Snatch 75kg
Clean 110kg
Front Squat 225lbs
Deadlift 310lbs
Bench Press 235lbs

Nothing impressive by any means…but I started from very a slight physique added +/- 30lbs and just want to continue making gains.

Chest is probably my weakest bodypart. My legs are naturally skinny (calves especially)and due to the amount of basketball I play really can only be hit once-a-week.

When I started w/ the olympic lifts is when I really started to gain speed and strength and saw my body really transform.

[/quote]
How much basketball do you play? How do you decide how many days you can work your legs after taking basketball into account. (I’m asking because I workout and play basketball too.)

[quote]Bonn1997 wrote:
newcub wrote:
Snatch 75kg
Clean 110kg
Front Squat 225lbs
Deadlift 310lbs
Bench Press 235lbs

How much basketball do you play? How do you decide how many days you can work your legs after taking basketball into account. (I’m asking because I workout and play basketball too.)[/quote]

I play about 5hrs a week which is usually 3-4 days a week. I have jumpers knee/ tendonitis in my right knee, so I need at least a day off from bball before I can lift my legs. I used to lift legs twice/week along w/ playing even more bball and think thats how my knee got weak and developed the tendonitis.

So I would just advise to give your legs time to rest/recover. I’d rather play bball than lift my legs and thats a decision I made a long time ago- so I cant complain about the size of my little sticks.