Looking for Fast Results, In a Short Time

yeah, well if you were only doing the diet for 12 days then you could go a bit longer. My 5 on/9 off is to stop receptor downgrading and let you do a bunch of little cycles of it. If you just planned to use it once and then not again for ages you could just stay on for the full 12 days. Not exactly the healthiest thing to do, but it’d shred you up.

Thanks Yogi!

20 characters.

1 Like

@Yogi1 sorry to bother you again :grinning:

I’m having trouble understanding something.

In accordance with the instructions laid out in the book and the calculations, at LBM of 155 one should eat 1.5-2 g of protein. That would be in the ball park of 230-310g of protein.

Later it says that one would consume 400-800 calories a day (depending on the LBM and the category).

However, when using myfitnesspal calorie counter, 500g of chicken is roughly 770 calories and that is only about 130g of protein.

I’m having trouble understanding this or my math is seriously wrong.

you’ll find inconsistencies with caloric and macronutrient measurements across the board. It’s not such a big deal as long as you are consistent with the measurement you’re using.

If I were you, I’d just hit your protein requirement with the sources listed in the book, and eat as much green leafy stuff as you need to feel even a little satisfied after a meal.

When I did the diet I ate chicken and salad leaves 4x a day. No carbs and the only fat was the 5g of fish oil recommended in the book.

It was rough. Flavoured vinegars are going to be your best friend.

ok, so macros > calories for RFL :relaxed:

Thanks!

The calories coming from sources other than protein are not even worth bothering about. Really, the protein ismt even worth bothering with just eat as much lean meat and leaves as you can muster 3x per day. You’re unlikely to overeat.

Yeah I get that, I just wanted to see if maybe I misunderstood since the numbers did not add up.

Example (using myfitnesspal calculator):

10 egg whites - 36g P; 172 calories
500g chicken breasts - 130g P; 773 calories
500 g fat free cheese - 62g P; 395 calories

Total protein 227g
Total calories (from protein) 1,340

So barely making the protein requirement and calories are way out of range (per se) from what is described in the book.

I’m not splitting hairs here, just wanted to double check that my numbers are right :slight_smile:

Are you planning on eating this much cheese per day? That would be enough to clog me up regardless of my fiber intake!

nah, more like 250g and whey to fill up the rest (1-1.5scoop)

This was more for discussion sake regarding required protein intake vs approximate calories.

One scoop magnesium per day and all your digestive problems are solved… Works wonders for me :relaxed:

you’ll regret that. Not filling enough

or tuna :relaxed: again, this was for discussion purposes, but not far from planned, a first draft if you would.

Once i start the diet I will see what will fill the rest depending on how I’ll feel.

Has anyone run RFL without the ephedrine?

I only have caffeine, which I will take 3 times a day (3x200mg).

My planned menu looks as follows:

1 cup (7) egg whites
400-500 g chicken breasts
150g tuna (if 500g chicken breast then no tuna)
250 g low fat cheese (or cottage cheese)
30g whey x 2 on training days; x1 on non training days.
5g fish oil caps

Veggies: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beans, arugula, pickles

Other supps:
5g magnesium
30mg zinc
2500 iu Vit-D
30mg B-complex
20-30g BCAA
10g creatine

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Icek

Get hold of some Hot Rox

Shipping makes it impossible (practically costs more than the product).

I’m from Croatia :slight_smile: