Looking for Endo Recommendations in Australia

Hey all. With my GP I’ve had two readings of below minimum T levels and he told me to find an endo to prescribe TRT, as this is the law here. I’m looking for suggestions for a ‘switched on’ endo who will help me with a good protocol for TRT, i.e., not just prescribe me a monthly mega-dose, and understands the role of HCG and all that stuff in good health.

Dr Zentner is (or was) the guy to see in AUS

1 Like