Looking for Cycle Advice

I’m a begineer and I have some questions about dosing for stacking trenabol and test. I used 25 cc’s of trenabol taking it 1cc every other day a few months ago, and was very impressed. Now I’m getting double that amount along with an equal amount of test. I’m planning on breaking these up in half and doing 2 25cc cycles of both over the next 6 months(incorporating an off cycle of course). I have pct and have researched these products thoroughly, yet have found nothing to instruct me on doses of the test that should be combined with the same trenabol doses that I used a couple months ago. Any advice?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
c/j wrote:
I have pct and have researched these products thoroughly, yet have found nothing to instruct me on doses of the test that should be combined with the same trenabol doses that I used a couple months ago. Any advice?

Where ya bin lookin bro?

bushboy[/quote]

internet sources mainly, any advice?

What in the world is trenabol?

500mgs to 1g of test a week is pretty standard.

STOP JUICING!!! that sounds a little crazy but unless you make money being strong/cut why ya’ doin it, little pee-pee?
this whole workout thing is about having a better life and way of life.

Juicers want the easy out and never keep their results because they didnt earn them.
From my personal experience(your different though)JUICERS like to take the easy out, they dont eat right, rest properly…
BEST ADVICE- the AMA mamerican medical assoc. has only proven that 2 exercises can NATURALLY increase your TEST level and GROWTH HORMONE production are HEAVY SQUATS and DEADLIFTS , which I never see JUICEHEADS do, its more like shoulder lateral and bicep curls.

Learn how to train not DRUG.
Just looking to offer you a healthy long life. jon

[quote]jonlandau wrote:
STOP JUICING!!! that sounds a little crazy but unless you make money being strong/cut why ya’ doin it, little pee-pee?

Juicers want the easy out and never keep their results because they didnt earn them.
From my personal experience(your different though)JUICERS like to take the easy out, they dont eat right, rest properly…
BEST ADVICE- the AMA mamerican medical assoc. has only proven that 2 exercises can NATURALLY increase your TEST level and GROWTH HORMONE production are HEAVY SQUATS and DEADLIFTS , which I never see JUICEHEADS do, its more like shoulder lateral and bicep curls.

Just looking to offer you a healthy long life. jon[/quote]

Holy. Moly.

puts on flame retardant suit and grabs popcorn

[quote]jonlandau wrote:

So why would you be reading posts in the Steroid forum?
Pretty much all the juicers I know work out damned hard, thanks.

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!

grabs the plastic and ducktape

[quote]jonlandau wrote:

Bro, your statements are generalizations that may indeed apply to the uneducated steroid user, but most of the bros on this steroid forum are very well educated or are in the process of educating themselves on training, diet, rest, and most importantly AAS pharmacology.

The bottom line is don’t jump to conclusions without interacting with some of the bros on this forum.

MK

[quote]jonlandau wrote:

Easy Jon. I was just looking for a little advice, not a lecture on living my life. I appreciate you trying to help me out, but I’ve done a lot of research and know what I’m doing (except the doses of test). I had reconstructive surgery on my shoulder for the second time last year, and the doctor advised me to build as much mass on it as possible to prevent more dislocations and surgery. So I’m just taking it a little further. I have a good diet and exercise program, and make sure I get plenty of sleep.

Before my injuries I had the dead lift record for high school athletes in my state when I was 17. I played running back so 80% of my workouts was dead lift and squating. I still do power lifts, but not as extreme do to my injuries. With the trenabol before I put on 12 pounds solid muscle in about 50 days and have kept all of it so I think I did good with my schedule. So if you have any advice on the test doses help me out bro. But I don’t need any more lectures.

[quote]Big Dave56 wrote:
What in the world is trenabol?

500mgs to 1g of test a week is pretty standard.[/quote]

Trenabolone acetate, I think its pretty common.

[quote]jonlandau wrote:

what a bullshit generalization. pure verbal diarrhea.

look, if you were trying to point out that training natural and getting years of proper lifting, nutrition, rest is important…those things are all a given, and usually the first words of advice spoken to any newbie on here. thank you captain obvious…

the generalizations made about “juicer’s” is laughable. period.

Im not ragging on people who decide to take performance enhancing drugs, its your life, body and health- so do what you want.
My ADVICE is not to take some drugs from some big gym guy who looks to make a profit has FAKE drugs and is misinformed. You should be given advice from a REAL doctor, and there are many who offer secretive consultation on illegal substances, and then you have less chance of NASTY sideeffects, like my skinny friend who is missing a chunk of his ass.

Training, Diet, Rest and KNOWLEDGE will help you achieve your goals.

This is a great site, but its not only about JUICE and for a good debate you always need both sides of the story.

I hope that I didnt offend anyone , my only problem is when people who just enter “TESTED” events, there are enough “not tested” contests.

then why didn’t you just simply give that advice in the first place…instead of mixing cryptic advice with a bash on AAS users.

I really like to see all this controversy to my post. But does anyone know anyting about stacking test and tren? Thats all the information I was asking for, and no one seems to have anything to say about my dosage question. Big Dave said 500mg to 1 g a week, does this sound ok?

What type of Test are you running (enathate or prop)? this will help us construct a dosing protocol for you. about the Tren, i would use 75 mgs EOD or you might want to consider 50mg EOD depending on how much test you plan on using. good thing for you is that the test should combat any erectile dysfunction from the tren but make sure that, along with your PCT, you use some type of liver support.

there are mixed reports about tren’s effect on the liver but most of those who has used a liver support supp and drank a shitload of water have been OK. Let us know about the test so we can be of more help.

I’m about to start a test, tren, winny cycle.
75 MG ED tren
250MG E3D sust
50MG ED winny

I had great results with just a winny tren cycle( I know everyone hates tren without test but the sides weren’t too bad) so if you have past experience with the tren then you might want to keep the tren dosage the same and go with about 500MG/Wk of test. make sure to have some anti-E’s on hand and possibly some bromocriptine or cabaser if your prone to tren gyno, but if you ran it before you might be ok but better safe then sorry.

I just purchased Eurotropin GH 4IUs/vial, Test Cyp, Decca and Dbol to bulk up. Followed by GH, Winny Depot, Equipoise and Test Prop.

My concern is dosages. IN regards to GH, could I inject 2IUs in the morning on an empty stomach and 2IUs after workout? Can I store the GH in the syringe for use later?

What dosage to start off using Test Cyp., Decca and Dbol? During both phases should I include Clomid or Noladex throughout?

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!