Looking for Critique - 5'10

Hello everyone.

My name is Vasja - I’ve been lurking T-Nation for about a year now, and have been working out for about 2. Only really started making progress this last school year. My lifts are as follows:

Bench: 260# x 5
Squat: 286# x 5
Dead : 330# x 5 / 396# x 1

Not the best, but I’m moving up. I have been doing the StrongLifts 5x5 routine for a several weeks, and am planning to continue it when I get my home gym set up in the next few weeks.

My diet is not perfect, but I try to get a solid amount of protein, eat 5-6 times a day, and make sure my carbohydrates and fats are from healthier sources (although avoiding ice cream is a weakness of mine :slight_smile: ). I am planning on bulking during the summer until ~210# and then seeing where to go from there.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers as to what to focus on next. I will definitely be pushing the numbers on my “big 3” lifts as much as I can, as I would like to eventually compete. Is anything specific lagging, or should I just add mass overall? Any help would be appreciated =)

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Sorry if I’ve doubled up on some of these pictures. I am unhappy with most of my poses, but I’m working on them. My front lat spread is horrible, so I didn’t post that.

Oh and a quick question - is there any way to see how many people have rated you?

Looks like your right calf muscle is lagging. And you have more nipple hair on the right side than you do the left.

Otherwise you look stellar.