Looking for Any Tips

I am hoping i could get any tips on balancing my build. I still dont think I have enough size for my first show. I wanted to compete this year but I am not happy with my build so far. Ill keep workin away, I graduated @ 170 and i am 200 here at the same BF. I have been eating alot lately kind of miss the lean look.

[quote]golds4ever wrote:
I am hoping i could get any tips on balancing my build. I still dont think I have enough size for my first show. I wanted to compete this year but I am not happy with my build so far. Ill keep workin away, I graduated @ 170 and i am 200 here at the same BF. I have been eating alot lately kind of miss the lean look.[/quote]

sorry about the poor pics, also i just turned 24.

This is my gf…she has always been in better shape than me. She is competing next year/I hope i can too.

I wouldn’t say you’re quite ready for a show, but you have good potential.

I gave you a 4, but maybe those pics aren’t giving your body enough justice perhaps.

See if you can post some more?

well i have a solid year to put on some natty size. Will use mild cycle when cutting but nothing extreme. I see guys at novice level with a smaller build kick guys asses who are way bigger and way more juiced up. Its all ABOUT GETTING AS LEAN AS POSSIBAL. My arm looks dead in this pic…i am very vacular on a diet in my arms and dealts(but you cant tell here)

How bad is your back you had to put a picture of your GF’s back instead?

Foe more bonus points lets see more of said missus, the glutes are the biggest muscle in the body so it is important we see those.

Chop chop

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
How bad is your back you had to put a picture of your GF’s back instead?

Foe more bonus points lets see more of said missus, the glutes are the biggest muscle in the body so it is important we see those.

Chop chop

[/quote]

Yes, glutes…total glutes…don’t forget pecs as well :stuck_out_tongue:

… of “said missus” that is :stuck_out_tongue:

I love training back/ I hit it very hard every wk
chins/bentoverrow/tbar/narrowgrippulldowns usually 14-20 sets for 8-12 i just hate my genetic taper. Maybe you could tell me if i should focus on width or depth more.

You look MUCh bigger in the last pic compared to your avatar. Is that your before?
From the poor pics posted, you need a LOT more arm size for that sort of torso. You have a wide waist, so medial delts and lats as well. Quad sweep would be nice if you can improve that (although that is usually very difficult unless youre already blessed with a good one)
YOu need more width for sure. Thickness is not too bad.

BTW in a rear double bi, you need to rotate your arms a lot more and your lower back.

Ok for the next couple of monthes i will try this for back…plz any comments this site is really good i cant believe I havent been here till now.

wide grip chins 3 really hard sets
moderate width pulldowns(getting cut with glass) 3x12
pronated grip bentover row 3x10
1arm row or cable rows 3x10

The atavar is at the end of my first cycle and the current one is at the end of my second cycle. I am not proud of my progress but everyone that knows me tells me I have made good lean gains.

I do not have explosive genetics/ I tranined steady natty for 5 years with high protein/moderatly clean diet, and felt that I was making very poor gains. My goal is to put on 2-4 lean pounds without any aas before attemping my first comp.

I will use aas for 12 wks during hard core diet because Its like night and day. I will be going 4xwk while I am off that is why the back workout isnt crazy volume. I do not want to be a huge monster anymore because I realize just what it would take(drug wise).

Just to come in a little bigger every year after my first comp(without jeperdizing my health) I have good friends who juice hardcore 8 months a year(that is not me)

Its funny becasue I look better natty because I dont eat my face off so much. Just dont want to waste the stuff if i am on then I am going to eat lift and sleep( no cardio).

This summer I will not be able to train as hard as in the past because I just started a new career and will be wrkn non stop in the beginning plus i want to work on my golf game. Well I have 7 monthes of pcy/ natty bulk before 4 month diet.