Looking For An Adventure

I’m feeling kind of bored with life and am looking for something to do/a new hobby to pick up. Any suggestions…am open to all possibilities as vague as that sounds.

Deadlift.

[quote]jimmyjames66 wrote:
I’m feeling kind of bored with life and am looking for something to do/a new hobby to pick up. Any suggestions…am open to all possibilities as vague as that sounds. [/quote]

Fight Club.

masterbating

Get in your car and start driving. Stop when you get to an ocean, then turn around.

Better yet, learn to ride a motorcycle, and do it on that.

Well a hobby and an adventure are two differant things. An adventure begins and ends and is over, a cool hobby you can pursue for the rest of your life. Which are you after, and how much time do you have on your hands’ and how are you fixed money wise. Answer these questions and I --Obi Wan–will solve all your boredom problems (as long as the answer to the third question is “money wise-no problem”)

[quote]redfreddy wrote:
Deadlift.[/quote]

Again, a NEW hobby.

[quote]whatsmybodyfat wrote:
masterbating[/q Again, a NEW hobby.

I’m feeling kind of bored with life and am looking for something to do/a new hobby to pick up. Any suggestions…am open to all possibilities as vague as that sounds. [/quote]

Ever been to a gym?

take up a sport or martial arts
go through some classic literature/movies
learn a musical instrument
knock over mailboxes/leave burning bags of poo

Bangbus… they always look like they are having fun.

Brazilian Jujitsu

Indoor Rock Climbing

Hot chicks

Well, I dont know where you’re located, but scuba diving kicks ass.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
jimmyjames66 wrote:
I’m feeling kind of bored with life and am looking for something to do/a new hobby to pick up. Any suggestions…am open to all possibilities as vague as that sounds.

Ever been to a gym?[/quote]

suprisingly yes

[quote]tinman915 wrote:
Well a hobby and an adventure are two differant things. An adventure begins and ends and is over, a cool hobby you can pursue for the rest of your life. Which are you after, and how much time do you have on your hands’ and how are you fixed money wise. Answer these questions and I --Obi Wan–will solve all your boredom problems (as long as the answer to the third question is “money wise-no problem”)[/quote]

Well, really I am looking for both. As far as time and money go…well I am a college student so obiviously I do have my financial restraints. However, I do have a fair amount of time on my hands, just so long as one of your ideas doesnt’ interfere with studying, lifting, lady chasing etc.

Get some ooms ! !

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
jimmyjames66 wrote:

Get some ooms ! ! [/quote]

I went on such an adventure last week.

get drunk and start fights. punch mailboxes. punch your girlfriend. eat lots of food and lift heavy things. read a book. go climb something, jump off something, break something,

Have kids.

hey dude

i was going to aimlessly backpack around greece bt instead i’m going to surf camp to learn how to surf for two weeks - its something I’ve always wanted to to do and in a few months I’ll be in sunny spain tanning my ass off and saying hola to the ladies and their string bikinis - just an idea